Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hey all my fellow WriMos! Hope you're doing well on the first day of November!

*crickets*

Anyway, since we're all procrastinating writing today, I figure I might as well throw this out there! We have a guild for all your WriMo needs! Need help with your story? Need a good reference? Just want to chat it up for encouragement or SHOUT OUT your frustrations?!

Just check out The NaNoWriMo guild! If you don't want to join, that's cool. We'll all be here in this forum anyway! Good luck on your 50,000 word count, WriMos, and have a happy November month! 3nodding

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Sevi Rais
Hey all my fellow WriMos! Hope you're doing well on the first day of November!

*crickets*

Anyway, since we're all procrastinating writing today, I figure I might as well throw this out there! We have a guild for all your WriMo needs! Need help with your story? Need a good reference? Just want to chat it up for encouragement or SHOUT OUT your frustrations?!

Just check out The NaNoWriMo guild! If you don't want to join, that's cool. We'll all be here in this forum anyway! Good luck on your 50,000 word count, WriMos, and have a happy November month! 3nodding

Eh... heh... heh... so I sent a request to join, but accidentally sent it blank. D'oh. >.< And now it won't let me send another one without the first one being accepted or rejected.
Orz I asked to join <3

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Thank you to you both! Your requests have been accepted and two more have been accepted! Wahoo! whee

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I asked to join the guild. >w<

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Tempting. I'n not exactly very good with keeping up with guilds, though. sweatdrop However, I am participating for the first time this year.

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This is my first time doing NaNoWriMo too. I just sent a request to join.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Awesome! Hope to see you there and good luck with your novels!! whee Need any encouragement, we're here for you!! emotion_bigheart

With pie! yum_pie

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lack of sleep caused me to space when requesting to join. I sent you a PM to answer the questions though.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Master of Poisons Ryaz
Lack of sleep caused me to space when requesting to join. I sent you a PM to answer the questions though.
Oh man, I am with you there!! Don't worry about it, and thank you! heart

I am also getting stupider during these Nano days!! I swear, people ask me questions and I'm all, "Um ... yeah!" The only thing I can understand right now are words, commas and quotes. XDD

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sevi Rais
Master of Poisons Ryaz
Oh man, I am with you there!! Don't worry about it, and thank you! heart

I am also getting stupider during these Nano days!! I swear, people ask me questions and I'm all, "Um ... yeah!" The only thing I can understand right now are words, commas and quotes. XDD
And yet, some people still don't understand why insomnia SUCKS. It causes all kinds of problem, such as the one I had and am still having.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Master of Poisons Ryaz
ME TOO. crying And I just keep getting worse at it! What I hate is that I cannot even sleep until my word count is completely finished, so even if I tried to sleep it won't work. :/ AGH! NANO! *shakes fist*

Okay, back to writing more words. Gaaah, I'm running out of words today! Bad day is bad! crying

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sevi Rais
It might not be quite what you're looking for in inspiration, but my first chapter is in my excerpt on my NaNo page. Maybe you could get a laugh from it. Maybe even a word or two you haven't used today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff