Welcome to Gaia! ::

Two more weeks! Can you do it?

I'm already done. 0.22077922077922 22.1% [ 17 ]
I'm ahead of my quota. I'll make it for sure! 0.038961038961039 3.9% [ 3 ]
I'm right on track. Nano says I will finish on time. 0.12987012987013 13.0% [ 10 ]
Meh. I'm a little behind. But I can cram. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 11 ]
Awful. I don't think I can do this... 0.16883116883117 16.9% [ 13 ]
I've given up, but good luck to everyone else. 0.2987012987013 29.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

princess ammie
AurinJade
More often than not, that person would be me. stressed .

XDD Lol, well lets hope you don't have any stalkers or peeping toms then xP

I certainly hope not! Because they have ample opportunity for a show when I forget I've left the blinds open.

Sparkly Hoarder

Ah, I'm a stay at home mom to a toddler, so my concern is more of trying to sit and type during nap time and evenings when hubby's home to help watch.

Today, though, I napped. Was tired and had a headache, so I just laid down and brainstormed as I fell asleep instead. Worked well because I ended up changing some stuff, including MC's age... felt he should really be older.

My story originated as a YA/Teen idea, but has drifted off towards romance/borderline erotica... yeah, don't ask about how THAT happened... men. So upping his age made things a bit more... legal. XDD

Lonely Puppy

User Image

Don't forget to fill out the writer form and be listed as a writer here!
                Writers have a chance at being Writer of the Week.
                It's Friday so I have to pick the first winner before I sleep tonight.
                Check it out and see if it's something you'd be interested in~

Hope everyone's doing well on Day Two of NaNoWriMo.
                Intros are usually the hardest to get through for me.
                Introducing all the characters and setting is both crucial and occasionally boring,
                but let's tough through it and keep going. We can do it!
                Good luck everyone~

Lonely Puppy

Nikiana
Ah, I'm a stay at home mom to a toddler, so my concern is more of trying to sit and type during nap time and evenings when hubby's home to help watch.

Today, though, I napped. Was tired and had a headache, so I just laid down and brainstormed as I fell asleep instead. Worked well because I ended up changing some stuff, including MC's age... felt he should really be older.

My story originated as a YA/Teen idea, but has drifted off towards romance/borderline erotica... yeah, don't ask about how THAT happened... men. So upping his age made things a bit more... legal. XDD

Aw, how cute ^^
Well it probably seems like a nightmare at times for you,
but I think it's adorable ^^

I hope you're feeling better now ;^;
I get headaches a lot, mostly because I'm sensitive to light,
but sometimes it's because I try too hard and stress myself out >.<;;

Wow o.o yes, we do want to keep things legal,
or else people may really criticize it >.<;;
There's nothing wrong with changing ideas though ^^
I do it often. The story line I'm using this year,
is actually one I've been writing and re-writing for almost 8 years on and off

Clean Seeker

This sounds like a good idea. eh~
-u-

Sparkly Hoarder

princess ammie
Aw, how cute ^^
Well it probably seems like a nightmare at times for you,
but I think it's adorable ^^

I hope you're feeling better now ;^;
I get headaches a lot, mostly because I'm sensitive to light,
but sometimes it's because I try too hard and stress myself out >.<;;

Wow o.o yes, we do want to keep things legal,
or else people may really criticize it >.<;;
There's nothing wrong with changing ideas though ^^
I do it often. The story line I'm using this year,
is actually one I've been writing and re-writing for almost 8 years on and off

I enjoy it most days. There are some days that are really rough...

Mostly. Now I'm just tired. XD

Yeeeeaaaahhh... was sitting for a bit going "is this really going to turn out this way?" and MC was all "HELL YEAH" and so I made him older. It's already getting borderline with criticism and such since there's... as I put it in my notes: With her, he is gentle, not overbearing and dominant like with the other girls (to the point of being rough/bordering on rape ... okay, it is rape in some cases...)

Lonely Puppy

Shinobi Spardel
This sounds like a good idea. eh~
-u-

Welcome~

Lonely Puppy

Nikiana
I enjoy it most days. There are some days that are really rough...

Mostly. Now I'm just tired. XD

Yeeeeaaaahhh... was sitting for a bit going "is this really going to turn out this way?" and MC was all "HELL YEAH" and so I made him older. It's already getting borderline with criticism and such since there's... as I put it in my notes: With her, he is gentle, not overbearing and dominant like with the other girls (to the point of being rough/bordering on rape ... okay, it is rape in some cases...)

That's good ^^;;
I love it when my characters talk to me xP
If you add in the rape/roughness it has to be either stressed, or descriptive.
Critiques won't criticize (at least not as harshly) if it is dramatic,
and connects with the readers emotions. 3nodding

Sparkly Hoarder

princess ammie
That's good ^^;;
I love it when my characters talk to me xP
If you add in the rape/roughness it has to be either stressed, or descriptive.
Critiques won't criticize (at least not as harshly) if it is dramatic,
and connects with the readers emotions. 3nodding

Lawl, I plan to be descriptive~ He wants me to be so bad. XDD

Yeah, this MC is very very vocal with what he wants... which is nice!

The only downside is if I try to publish, seems most places (even the erotic publishers) are like NO RAPE!!! Which, I can understand, but if it fits the story (not just 'lalala... oh, random lady... must have sex with her NOW') I don't see why it is so frowned upon. But, I'm getting ahead of myself there...

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hey all, this is my first year participating (been wanting to do it since I was 16) and so far I seriously only have one paragraph. But I'm hoping to get a lot done tomorrow as I have no plans.

Sparkly Hoarder

Getting started is the hardest part. I hate my beginning, but I'm trying to truck along and get to the good stuff where I can get more words in as the juices flow better. (Yes, that's a pun with my romance book.... *shot*)

*is about off to bed* Need sleep for tomorrow...

Lonely Puppy

Nikiana
Lawl, I plan to be descriptive~ He wants me to be so bad. XDD

Yeah, this MC is very very vocal with what he wants... which is nice!

The only downside is if I try to publish, seems most places (even the erotic publishers) are like NO RAPE!!! Which, I can understand, but if it fits the story (not just 'lalala... oh, random lady... must have sex with her NOW') I don't see why it is so frowned upon. But, I'm getting ahead of myself there...

Well then those publishers are going to miss out on a good book. You'll find a publisher that will accept it, because there are books about it, and some people just need to realize life and literature is not perfect and safe.

Lonely Puppy

The Real Bright Eyes
Hey all, this is my first year participating (been wanting to do it since I was 16) and so far I seriously only have one paragraph. But I'm hoping to get a lot done tomorrow as I have no plans.

Hello~
No worries. I only have 3 paragraphs ^^;;
But my plan is as good as yours.
Good luck~

Sparkly Hoarder

princess ammie
Well then those publishers are going to miss out on a good book. You'll find a publisher that will accept it, because there are books about it, and some people just need to realize life and literature is not perfect and safe.

Aww, thanks. XD

I figure since it will really only pop up like... twice...? that it shouldn't be a huge deal. It's not the feature of the story and is just part of the beginning. And I can always tone it down a bit if there's a need. I know some books have mentioned it and sort of glazed over it a bit, so it's not like it's an automatic rejection thing.

*really off to bed now* XDD

Lonely Puppy

Nikiana
Aww, thanks. XD

I figure since it will really only pop up like... twice...? that it shouldn't be a huge deal. It's not the feature of the story and is just part of the beginning. And I can always tone it down a bit if there's a need. I know some books have mentioned it and sort of glazed over it a bit, so it's not like it's an automatic rejection thing.

*really off to bed now* XDD

Goodnight~
Hope you sleep well ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out