Welcome to Gaia! ::

Two more weeks! Can you do it?

I'm already done. 0.22077922077922 22.1% [ 17 ]
I'm ahead of my quota. I'll make it for sure! 0.038961038961039 3.9% [ 3 ]
I'm right on track. Nano says I will finish on time. 0.12987012987013 13.0% [ 10 ]
Meh. I'm a little behind. But I can cram. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 11 ]
Awful. I don't think I can do this... 0.16883116883117 16.9% [ 13 ]
I've given up, but good luck to everyone else. 0.2987012987013 29.9% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Lonely Puppy

Nikiana
princess ammie
It'll be fine. One day isn't too bad. ^^
Things are a bit tougher for those few people who come into NaNo weeks later >.<;;

True. I just hate starting behind because you're always playing catchup then....

And lesson learned: Put NaNo files on flash drive so hubby can game and I can work at the same time...

Yeah, that's true >.<;;
It's always nice to have your writing on a flash drive.
I write in a notebook and then type it into the computer later,
so if anything I still have a hard copy ^^;;

Lonely Puppy

AurinJade
As I stated, I've been wanting to write him for a while now. I was excited before. Now I just feel fizzled. I'm going to try writing on my balcony, see if that helps! You know, change up the scenery.

Aw I see...yes, try new scenery.
I wish I had a balcony o.o
I live in a one story apartment though,
so I don't get one ^^;;

Questionable Borg

I haven't started by story yet, it's on my list of things to do over the weekend.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

princess ammie

Aw I see...yes, try new scenery.
I wish I had a balcony o.o
I live in a one story apartment though,
so I don't get one ^^;;

I live on the second story, so balcony FTW! Although there really is no view. All I can see is into other apartments when they have their blinds open and the sidewalk that runs between buildings. xD

Still, handwrote a page and a half. Hopefully it's enough to kickstart me!

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My first one hundred and something words!

"The gentle clinging of chimes rang lightly in the cherry scented air of the narrow corridor. In the day, it was a busy street, tightly packed with citizens making their way to wherever the Gods willed them. Dusk was beginning to set upon the corridor, and the island on which it was built. A city official went about his business, set the blackened wicks of thick, wax candles high upon finely sculpted stone posts. Though dusk was beginning to set, the corridor was still sparsely populated with women out buying goods before curfew. “The Empress is dead! The Empress is dead! Killed by a dose of Hemlock!”"

Lonely Puppy

Mayor Gravity
I haven't started by story yet, it's on my list of things to do over the weekend.

That's good. ^^
Good Luck~

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Harbinger of Badass

"The gentle clinging of chimes rang lightly in the cherry scented air of the narrow corridor. In the day, it was a busy street, tightly packed with citizens making their way to wherever the Gods willed them. Dusk was beginning to set upon the corridor, and the island on which it was built. A city official went about his business, set the blackened wicks of thick, wax candles high upon finely sculpted stone posts. Though dusk was beginning to set, the corridor was still sparsely populated with women out buying goods before curfew. “The Empress is dead! The Empress is dead! Killed by a dose of Hemlock!”"

Very nice! ^ ^

I love hearing little excerpts from others' novels!

Lonely Puppy

AurinJade
I live on the second story, so balcony FTW! Although there really is no view. All I can see is into other apartments when they have their blinds open and the sidewalk that runs between buildings. xD

Lucky! xD
Sure hope people don't have their blinds open when they shouldn't >.>;;
Yay! Go, go, go! [/cheers]

Questionable Borg

princess ammie
Mayor Gravity

That's good. ^^
Good Luck~
You too.

Lonely Puppy

Harbinger of Badass

Awesome >w< keep it up!

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

princess ammie
AurinJade

Lucky! xD
Sure hope people don't have their blinds open when they shouldn't >.>;;
Yay! Go, go, go! [/cheers]

More often than not, that person would be me. stressed .

Sparkly Hoarder

princess ammie
Yeah, that's true >.<;;
It's always nice to have your writing on a flash drive.
I write in a notebook and then type it into the computer later,
so if anything I still have a hard copy ^^;;

Tried that once. I type way faster than I write (legibly, at least) so it was just frustrating in the end.

*has computer back, but is now too tired to do anything* We're busy tomorrow for most of the day too... hopefully I can sneak in a few hundred words before we have to leave... and maybe some more after we get home. Definitely putting everything on a flash drive though!

Lonely Puppy

AurinJade
More often than not, that person would be me. stressed .

XDD Lol, well lets hope you don't have any stalkers or peeping toms then xP

Lonely Puppy

Nikiana
Tried that once. I type way faster than I write (legibly, at least) so it was just frustrating in the end.

*has computer back, but is now too tired to do anything* We're busy tomorrow for most of the day too... hopefully I can sneak in a few hundred words before we have to leave... and maybe some more after we get home. Definitely putting everything on a flash drive though!

Typing is diffidently a lot easier and quicker >.<;;
Yay for having the computer back and flash drives~
Another reason I write in a notebook is because I have school during the week,
so I take the note book with me and I can write while I'm at school <3
good luck, writers! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items