Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

11,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xp
My novel is about a vampire... ill tell you that much-but im not telling you anything else because im very quiet about my storyline...
I dont know why, but I almost think someone might steal my ideas. I think it might be because I was writing a book earlier this year (Not for Nano) and I told my best friend about the story line- and she stole my idea---what a jerk

Yep i know, i talk too much sweatdrop

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
So if you're worried about idea theft why post at all?

And my story's about a mermaid. emotion_awesome
      My story's about a crow.

I remember one year a friend of mine and I had very similar stories. I took some ideas from her, she took some ideas from me, it really isn't a big problem. If someone steals your idea, you should be proud that it was good enough for them to steal in the first place.

Friendly Friend

11,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Good point, she was probably just jelous-errg how do you spell that > razz
Nezyl
      My story's about a crow.

I remember one year a friend of mine and I had very similar stories. I took some ideas from her, she took some ideas from me, it really isn't a big problem. If someone steals your idea, you should be proud that it was good enough for them to steal in the first place.

Friendly Friend

11,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I dont know, I just like talking to people.
boyamiconfuzed
So if you're worried about idea theft why post at all?

And my story's about a mermaid. emotion_awesome
YEAH, WELL MY STORY IS ABOUT A MOM. /cool kid

Please learn from Stephenie Meyer's mistakes. Please do vampires justice.

Blessed Kitten

MissSweet77

Ugggh Stephenie Meyer. The lady can write, but her plots just...verbal vomit of disgust everywhere. <A<

Your avatar looks like a Gerudo for Legend of Zelda...I felt the need to point it out. <u<
xSatashi
MissSweet77

Ugggh Stephenie Meyer. The lady can write, but her plots just...verbal vomit of disgust everywhere. <A<

Your avatar looks like a Gerudo for Legend of Zelda...I felt the need to point it out. <u<

Totally did that on purpose 8D I loves me some Zelda.

When it was first coming out, every time I'd try to search Twilight Princess, stuff about Twilight would pop up EW WHY.
My storys about a girl and her bf!

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
My story is about a girl guitarist (I think that's what they're called, musicians who play guitar in a band sweatdrop )...who is transgender (she was born male, but she identifies as female, and feels like she was born in the wrong body) and can not speak; her vocal chords do not work; she communicates mostly by sign language, which often give people the assumption that she's deaf.

Moonlight Pirate

MissSweet77
xSatashi
MissSweet77

When it was first coming out, every time I'd try to search Twilight Princess, stuff about Twilight would pop up EW WHY.

At least now there's a better alternative when you search for things with the keyword Twilight.

User Image
Nomad Realta
MissSweet77
xSatashi
MissSweet77

At least now there's a better alternative when you search for things with the keyword Twilight.

User Image

Ponies >>> Wangsty teenager who is pale despite being raised in Arizona WHY ARE YOU STUPID STEPHENIE MEYER.

Ironically, nothing about the time of day ever pops up.

Gracious Guildswoman

6,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
MissSweet77

If i even come close to pulling something like that on my vamps, please kill me.

Moonlight Pirate

MissSweet77
Nomad Realta
MissSweet77
xSatashi
MissSweet77

User Image

Ponies >>> Wangsty teenager who is pale despite being raised in Arizona WHY ARE YOU STUPID STEPHENIE MEYER.

Ironically, nothing about the time of day ever pops up.

I love that the ponies also take up the keyword Sparkle, giving Twilight even less wiggle room.

Nobody cares about the time of day anymore, it seems. They just prefer the pretty-sounding word.

I now challenge myself to write my entire novel without using the word Twilight once.
Madam Chai
My story is about a girl guitarist (I think that's what they're called, musicians who play guitar in a band sweatdrop )...who is transgender (she was born male, but she identifies as female, and feels like she was born in the wrong body) and can not speak; her vocal chords do not work; she communicates mostly by sign language, which often give people the assumption that she's deaf.

I love when people have transgendered characters, because I feel like regularly having characters who are transgendered can help get rid of misconceptions and stereotypes. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff