Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

Today's Word: Feisty, Bemuse
Sentence: “She’s feisty, that’s for sure.” Ivrix commented with a laugh, a bemused smile resting on his face.

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Something tells me I'm not going to finish this challenge. =/ Three weeks of HELL are upon me, and I have prep to do. Eight papers to write (all of which are at least 10 pages), three books which are over 500 pages to read, two exams to sit, plus normal homework, quizzes, journal posts etcetc. I'm DOOMED. gonk emotion_donotwant

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Today's Word: placid
Sentence: After the clanging, snorting and begging of the past few minutes, the slumbering city felt all the more placid.

Today's Word: haberdasher
Sentence: "I guess it's not that strange. I've heard of cats in hats and boots but never pants."
"Pity we're not still at the mall. We could drop by the haberdasher and pick him up a pair."
Applejuiceoflove

Thanks for joining! Please be aware that you cannot win any
50k prizes without participating in the main challenge.
That said, welcome! mrgreen

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Awh, PMS... 3: Do what's more important! If you can squeak in
a few more WotD, then do it, but it's obviously not a priority when
you have that much on your plate already. No biggie! emotion_bigheart

Revered Nerd

Today's Word: coquetry
Sentence: His coquetry was obvious to everyone but her.

And I am having more flash backs than Lost did in my story.

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Sentence: Carlotta wasn't the type to give in to acts of coquetry or showy displays to garner male attention.

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Today's Word: impute
Sentence: Their imputed purpose was to improve lives and prove that faith lives on, that God has not abandoned the people even in this dark time.

Today's Word: Placid
Sentence: The water of her bath was placid until she dipped her finger into the center of it, causing ripples to start at that point and move outward.

Today's Word: Bemuse
Sentence: When Callum kissed his sister she pulled away with a bemused look on her face trying to figure out just why he'd done it.

Today's Word: Feisty
Sentence: The feisty nature of the way she was had always caused a stir within the church. None of the priests ever agreed with a woman being so free in her actions and being.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sentence: If I were to fall in front of a bystander, they would get quite a picture of something they never should have seen; I would never forgive myself for such coquetry.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

:

I see your problem. Either way, I wish you luck on any endeavors that might come your way...

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
HiddenHijinx
Morsuaile

Eeeh, we'll see if it's inspiring enough! rofl

But hey, if you need a chip-away buddy, I'm here for the warring. 3nodding

as am i

Questionable Borg

Something tells me I'm not going to finish this challenge. =/ Three weeks of HELL are upon me, and I have prep to do. Eight papers to write (all of which are at least 10 pages), three books which are over 500 pages to read, two exams to sit, plus normal homework, quizzes, journal posts etcetc. I'm DOOMED. gonk emotion_donotwant
What grade are you in? LOL

Shadowy Senshi

I, Morsuaile, have made it to 50,000 words!

Today I wrote the most I've ever written in a single NaNo day ever before. Excuse me while I go sleep and rest my poor hunched back. Hoping to start getting back to these words tomorrow when I aim to flesh out the last two concluding chapters.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Today's Word: Coquetry
Sentence: "What are you two doing?" Sand came in an instant. Lace then turned away from our eye contact. But still the spark was there. I know that we both felt it. Strange, I thought to myself, all along I never thought that I would even experience it. "It's not time to practice some coquetry with this lady here, kid." Sand teased and then played her eyes from lingering it from me to Lace.

Feral Lunatic

50,800 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Party Member 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Huzzah. M-W gave me a freebie. I already had this word in my novel. (But only once, which shocks me. o_o )

Today's Word: regardless
Sentence: There were corners of the cosmos where Rogues were loved more deeply than any Guardian, but regardless of outcome, their methods were most certainly outside of cosmic law.

I think this leaves me 4 more to fit in, plus tomorrow's word. Guess I should really cram those puppies in tomorrow. sweatdrop

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Da Flea
Huzzah. M-W gave me a freebie. I already had this word in my novel. (But only once, which shocks me. o_o )

Today's Word: regardless
Sentence: There were corners of the cosmos where Rogues were loved more deeply than any Guardian, but regardless of outcome, their methods were most certainly outside of cosmic law.

I think this leaves me 4 more to fit in, plus tomorrow's word. Guess I should really cram those puppies in tomorrow. sweatdrop

that wasn't a word.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces