Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

I am recreating a universe.

Recently, the DC universe underwent a company-wide reboot. It has, for the most part, been terrible. I blame poor planning and management, as well as terrible communication between different writers and editors, but another big problem is the demographic they were aiming for, males ages 18-35.

Over the course of November, I'm re-rebooting the DC universe to appeal to more than just the targeted demographic. I've already got two days under my belt, and I'm making one entry a day. I know this will probably change nothing, but still. I'm writing again, and I'm having fun. That's what NaNoWriMo is all about, right?

To read what has been done so far, you can track the tag NaNoWriMo: DCU re-reboot on Tumblr, or just watch this thread for updates.

Action Comics
Detective Comics
Justice League
Birds of Prey and Young Justice
That's a tragic thing to hear. :

Dangerous Genius

Elfus Arianteus
That's a tragic thing to hear. :

Which part?
Quote:
Recently, the DC universe underwent a company-wide reboot. It has, for the most part, been terrible.

This part.

No, I wasn't hating on your idea. biggrin

Dangerous Genius

Elfus Arianteus
Quote:
Recently, the DC universe underwent a company-wide reboot. It has, for the most part, been terrible.

This part.

No, I wasn't hating on your idea. biggrin

Oh, good, haha.

Dangerous Genius

Day three just went up <3

Dangerous Genius

Because I forgot to do something yesterday, today got a double post. It's up now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff