Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I need to gather more ideas on a "Sci-fi" novel that I'll be writing. So I'm currently at where the guy goes tot he moves but runs into the wrong road and gets chased by some buffalo.

It's gonna be about a guy who probably gets in trouble with his techno-logic gear, like hacking, scamming, etc. So he'll be getting chased down trying to get placed into jail, but he needs a way of getting out of the country so no one can get him.

Sparkly Strawberry

11,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
II Mr Crayons II
I need to gather more ideas on a "Sci-fi" novel that I'll be writing. So I'm currently at where the guy goes tot he moves but runs into the wrong road and gets chased by some buffalo.

It's gonna be about a guy who probably gets in trouble with his techno-logic gear, like hacking, scamming, etc. So he'll be getting chased down trying to get placed into jail, but he needs a way of getting out of the country so no one can get him.

So, let me get this straight: This is a Sci-Fi novel about a hacker who gets 'caught' and is running from the law. Now he has escaped so far and is in another country and falls into the path of buffalo.

Am I correct?

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
He could use his hacking skills to hack into the buffalo's brain and take over. Then ride the buffalo to Mexico.

Noob

boyamiconfuzed
He could use his hacking skills to hack into the buffalo's brain and take over. Then ride the buffalo to Mexico.
I want to see OP write this.
Or he could hack into a computer system that sends him into another dimension? Or basically hack the "universe" and now has hacking capabilities wherever he goes like hacking into a convenience store cash register and say that he paid for something and he really didn't >>

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Deirdre2000
II Mr Crayons II

So, let me get this straight: This is a Sci-Fi novel about a hacker who gets 'caught' and is running from the law. Now he has escaped so far and is in another country and falls into the path of buffalo.

Am I correct?
Yes, but it's only Chapter one.

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
boyamiconfuzed
I'm sure the Buffalo would need to have a computer chip in it's mind so the guy can hack into it.

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
khstar
Or he could hack into a computer system that sends him into another dimension? Or basically hack the "universe" and now has hacking capabilities wherever he goes like hacking into a convenience store cash register and say that he paid for something and he really didn't >>
=O Ooooo Cool idea, I'll be sure to use something like this. emotion_hug

Amateur Millionaire

II Mr Crayons II
khstar

And when you do, be sure to write in the 'hack the buffalo' idea.
II Mr Crayons II
khstar

whee I always think of weird twisted ideas 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas