Welcome to Gaia! ::

My advice is to pick a subject you are really die-hard interested in. I tried writing my own novel for awhile, but it kept getting pushed aside because I couldn't really get my characters to interact the right way. BUT, I am working on a fanfic for the project this month and I completed 2 1/2 chapters in 2 days. Pick something you're very passionate about and the words will flow fairly easily.

Also, if you get writer's block, take a snack break and watch a clip from your favorite movies. It often inspires my creative process, and I don't have to get worked up about the deadlines and such.

Good luck!
Dominatrix LaDeaux
My advice is to pick a subject you are really die-hard interested in. I tried writing my own novel for awhile, but it kept getting pushed aside because I couldn't really get my characters to interact the right way. BUT, I am working on a fanfic for the project this month and I completed 2 1/2 chapters in 2 days. Pick something you're very passionate about and the words will flow fairly easily.

Also, if you get writer's block, take a snack break and watch a clip from your favorite movies. It often inspires my creative process, and I don't have to get worked up about the deadlines and such.

Good luck!

Thank you! I will have to try the watching a movie thing, (suffering from writer's block at the moment)
Raia Arimary
simmyona
Raia Arimary
simmyona
Raia Arimary
simmyona

I can't find you gonk
Heres the link to my profile, so you can add me: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/simmyona

See if it worked. i'm not sure sweatdrop

I was reading my nano mail, from the pep talk givers of this week, and clicked the link to one of the Young writers dare thing. And i got so inspired to write a character from that dare. I thought it was a sad dare, but it couldn't be more perfect for my novel twisted

Yay, I got your NaNo mail! We're not writing buddies! whee
I'm not doing the young writers version of it.. I'm doing the full on one. I read that you get a free copy of your novel if you complete it in the young writers version. I wonder if its the same case for the regular version? I also did the dare thing, but I didn't like the dare, so I'm not doing it. xp

Hooray writing buddies!! blaugh
I'm doing the regular too, although the Young writers seems like a good deal >_>
My dare was so perfect for mine *w* I clicked it more times, but they weren't as food as the first one.

i am at a writer's block btw, so i'm making toast.

Woot writing buddiess blaugh

Yay for toast!! I didn't write anymore tonight, I was too busy watching glee. Oh golly i love glee xp

Omg Glee, no. My sister made me watch Glee. I didn't like it confused Musicals exasperate me. Any type of show with more than one song in them do. ._.

Oh... I love musicals... But we all have out own opinions, so its all good
simmyona
Raia Arimary
simmyona
Raia Arimary
simmyona

I'm not doing the young writers version of it.. I'm doing the full on one. I read that you get a free copy of your novel if you complete it in the young writers version. I wonder if its the same case for the regular version? I also did the dare thing, but I didn't like the dare, so I'm not doing it. xp

I'm doing the regular too, although the Young writers seems like a good deal >_>
My dare was so perfect for mine *w* I clicked it more times, but they weren't as food as the first one.

Yay for toast!! I didn't write anymore tonight, I was too busy watching glee. Oh golly i love glee xp

Omg Glee, no. My sister made me watch Glee. I didn't like it confused Musicals exasperate me. Any type of show with more than one song in them do. ._.

The only musical I've ever liked in movie form has been Mamma Mia. I could watch that one over and over and over and over...

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
here to encourage you all smile , keep up all your great work.
Raia Arimary
simmyona
Raia Arimary
simmyona
Raia Arimary
simmyona

The only musical I've ever liked in movie form has been Mamma Mia. I could watch that one over and over and over and over...

I really need to watch that movie... I can't believe I've never seen it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff