Welcome to Gaia! ::

Balmvng's Significant Otter

Spoopy Hipster

Zeto
Also, someone once told me this:

Think of the worst thing that could ever happen to your character.

Write it and make it happen to them.

Now, how do they react? How do they fix it? How do they feel? What happens ********] is the perfect website for that. I love it.

Dangerous Glitch

Seulement ********] is the perfect website for that. I lov
y1uvqmb1:0="Seulement ********] is the perfect website for that. I love it.
Just seeing the url makes me grin. Thanks! heart

Spoopy Hipster

Zeto
Seulement ********] is the perfect website for that. I lov
y1uvqmb1:1="Seulement ********] is the perfect website for that. I love it.
Just seeing the url makes me grin. Thanks! heart
No problem. Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck to you and I think I've got more motivation now.

Dangerous Glitch

Seulement Hibou
No problem. Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck to you and I think I've got more motivation now.
Awesome. I've actually subscribed to this thread because it's got tons of good advice. Good luck to you too (again~ ^^)!

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well, thankfully Halloween just ended so I'm hyper off of candy. =3
But seriously, I'm more motivated by the fact that I have nothing else to do and I'm really sick and can't leave bed. ._.
BUT MORE SERIOUSLY. I have fun playing with ideas I want to happen in real life. I go on from there. =)
I also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWRvqO1MjIs (instructions!)
And I read poetry. =)

Spoopy Hipster

Abominable Snowflake
But seriously, I'm more motivated by the fact that I have nothing else to do and I'm really sick and can't leave bed. ._.
BUT MORE SERIOUSLY. I have fun playing with ideas I want to happen in real life. I go on from there. =)
And I read poetry. =)
That is awesome! Thank you.

Moonlight Seeker

11,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Seulement Hibou
Abominable Snowflake
And I read poetry. =)
That is awesome! Thank you.

no problemo! I heart the bold pink font in your siggy! <3

Spoopy Hipster

Mayor Gravity
I don't stay motivated, I'll go through fits where I don't want to write at all, so I don't, or for a few days all I want to do is write, so I do.

I let my mind decide when I'm motivated, if I force myself, my writing is crap.
that makes sense. I just tell myself that even if my writing won't be amazing the point is to get the ideas out in the open and not talk myself out of progress for the sake of perfection.

I completely understand though. Writing when you're not motivated just leads to writing that you don't really feel proud of.

Otherworldly Convert

I drew a picture of my MC last month. I tacked it up on my bulletin board. She glares at me whenever I slow down....

(also, my parents told me they didn't think I could. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, MUAHAHAHAAHA! twisted )

Spoopy Hipster

Diana Fairchild
I drew a picture of my MC last month. I tacked it up on my bulletin board. She glares at me whenever I slow down....

(also, my parents told me they didn't think I could. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, MUAHAHAHAAHA! twisted )
That definitely works.
I have friends who are trying to finish as well and they're keeping me motivated by telling me they won't accept failure. ;A; But hey, it works, right?

Interesting Shapeshifter

10,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm having a hard time staying motivated as well but I'm forcing myself to write. listening to music helps or watching something.

Spoopy Hipster

Aven Maro
I'm having a hard time staying motivated as well but I'm forcing myself to write. listening to music helps or watching something.
This has actually been really helpful to me. It gives you little thing to do or think about to help you stay motivated, on track, and encouraged to keep writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff