Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Receiver

10,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well, mind is pretty simple. I write out my ideas on paper, reexamine what I have written, edit just a little (like I wrote an f at the beginning of ducking instead of a d, whoops), I get some music, and I sit back and then...
"It's cold in here!" *turn up the heat*
I'm hungry...*gets food*
Oh, this song has a video! *looks up on YouTube*
*related video, related video, check subs*
I haven't been on DA today...

*Two hours to midnight* OH HELL, I HAVE TO WRITE.

Share your sad procrastination skills, this also is one of mine, Gaia threads ;w;

Hallowed Lunatic

Me: I think I'm going to write! *write two sentences*

Internet: Hey, I haven't been disconnected!!!!!!!! ;D

Me: Aw, you're right! *internets for hours*

Dedcadent Pants

Weekdays: Hmm...I should be working....

Nights and Weekends: Laundry, child, spouse, Gaia, dog, cats, spouse, fox, eating, sometimes programming, Gaia, spouse, reading (never anything worthwhile), driving somewhere I don't need to go, spouse, more Gaia though nothing has changed, dog again, cats again, shower, eating, spouse, is it bedtime already?, video games, sleep.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
What makes me procrastinate:

1. Well, thsi is more like getting interupted- but my family can't leave me alone for anything. emotion_donotwant

2. I come on gaia and friends on meebo invite me to play zomg with them. And I say "sure!" thinking I can just write later. emotion_kirakira Somehow, later never seems to come. emotion_0A0

Shirtless Millionaire

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
*Ahem* Being sick, and vacation, then I go off to play videogames, find a new video, and watches that, stays on gaia for a while, refreshing the page...ect...

Questionable Borg

Right now it's having a upper respiratory infection, and the cough syrup makes me too drowsy to concentrate, if that counts.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Playing The Grinns Tale on FaceBook; for once, I've found a game on there I believe I'll keep on playing. I know it's an FB game, but still, it's kinda cute.

And I keep going onto YouTube, and here ... lots ...

Also, work. It's not a willing procrastination, but it's one, nevertheless. With Christmas coming up, they're giving me more hours, which means I only ever get 2 days off a week ((which says a lot, since I'm a casual)).

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
60 hour work weeks. That does not include overtime. emotion_donotwant

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Marie-Cris
Playing The Grinns Tale on FaceBook; for once, I've found a game on there I believe I'll keep on playing. I know it's an FB game, but still, it's kinda cute.

Also, work. It's not a willing procrastination, but it's one, nevertheless. With Christmas coming up, they're giving me more hours, which means I only ever get 2 days off a week ((which says a lot, since I'm a casual)).

2 whole days off a week? emotion_kirakira I'm jelly. I normally get weekends off but lately several "emergencies" have been cropping up that results in overtime. Its not mandatory, but its one of those "if you say no, the boss can and will make your work life a living hell" situations. emotion_donotwant

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Madam Chai
Marie-Cris

2 whole days off a week? emotion_kirakira I'm jelly. I normally get weekends off but lately several "emergencies" have been cropping up that results in overtime. Its not mandatory, but its one of those "if you say no, the boss can and will make your work life a living hell" situations. emotion_donotwant

Now I feel bad crying I understand being called in for emergencies; my mum's a nurse, and when we were living right across the road from the hospital and the nursing home, she was called in A LOT. I've been called in a few times for emergency retailing too, when someone gets sick or something. As a casual, they can use that as an excuse to not give me a shift for weeks, but with the mad sales going on, the hours have been building up ((surprisingly, since it costs them more to pay me than to pay a part-timer)). I do remember working 13 days in a row once, even though one of the register women said I'm only allowed to do 8 ...

But then, she's a whiny b***h.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Madam Chai
Marie-Cris

Now I feel bad crying I understand being called in for emergencies; my mum's a nurse, and when we were living right across the road from the hospital and the nursing home, she was called in A LOT. I've been called in a few times for emergency retailing too, when someone gets sick or something. As a casual, they can use that as an excuse to not give me a shift for weeks, but with the mad sales going on, the hours have been building up ((surprisingly, since it costs them more to pay me than to pay a part-timer)). I do remember working 13 days in a row once, even though one of the register women said I'm only allowed to do 8 ...

But then, she's a whiny b***h.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
Gets up at ten in the morning I should write...Eats watches T.v internet internet writes 300 words internet internet 300 words food Black Ops 2 200 words Tries to write and watch Tv and eat gets less than one hundred words realizes its ten at night writes about 800 words before midnight goes to bed. repeats for a month.

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Me At School: Meh, I'll do this when I get home
Me at home: Meh, I'll do this tommorrow morning
Next morning: Meh, I'll do this when I get to school

and so on.

Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Let's see what made me fail...
Fanfiction, Forums of various places, Deviantart, Online Games... And my own inability to stay with one plot. Seriously, I got like 5 different stories set up.
And a dozen oneshots made.

Thieving Prophet

14,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
i wish i could just write my 50,000 words on paper because i have a bunch of games on my computers that I haven't finished. And what's worst, I just got Skyrim in from my uncle as a late birthday present...needless to say i really didn't get much done crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff