Welcome to Gaia! ::

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Because besides Mud - er mal de coucou - and I, I haven't seen any 2013 threads. Might be because all you writers are too busy hunched over your papers and inhaling ink fumes, or tending your fingers from emergency-brand paper cuts - or are leaning in to your computer while staring intensely at that Word Document page and wondering why words won't just appear.

But that's alright. ;'D

We know that you'll procrastinate eventually. Come, my child - fall to the temptation of lazy procrastination. You know you want to check your Facebook status and Gaia; you can always write tomorrow. . . . emotion_dowant

How is your Nano-ing going this month? Are you ahead of schedule? Behind? Are you going at it piece by piece - 1,666 words per day?

I'm just using NaNo this year as an inspiration - I'm still in the plotting processes of my novel - and I'm going to use NaNo to help me kick it all into gear. I'll use December as a break from my writing, then January as an editing month, February as another break, and March as actual writing - if not more editing.

c:

Peaceful Lunatic

Well it just went up this year, yeah? And there's a group that's actively in a thread in the Writer's section, so they just haven't moved over here yet.

I'm on lunch break. About to delve into describing a library, and then discussions on how to kill a thousand-year-old dragon. biggrin
werd up yo

gonk
BEHIND. SO DESPERATELY BEHIND.

Actually tbf I don't think I have enough free time this month but we'll see how it goes.

I rather like your schedule.

Ysavvryl, you had me at dragon.

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
I have been handwriting my stuff, so i have no idea on the word count >.<
I did type up a little scene though. A group of adventurers fleeing from attacking dark elves

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I was so busy with the bloody Gaia event I've barely typed 1,700 words a day. Finally quit doing that event though so one can hope that I can force myself to stare at my writing longer.

yes....STARE at it...no guarantee stuff will appear on it emotion_facepalm

Romantic Friend

15,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Quotes and References
      Because besides Mud - er mal de coucou - and I, I haven't seen any 2013 threads. Might be because all you writers are too busy hunched over your papers and inhaling ink fumes, or tending your fingers from emergency-brand paper cuts - or are leaning in to your computer while staring intensely at that Word Document page and wondering why words won't just appear.

But that's alright. ;'D

We know that you'll procrastinate eventually. Come, my child - fall to the temptation of lazy procrastination. You know you want to check your Facebook status and Gaia; you can always write tomorrow. . . . emotion_dowant

How is your Nano-ing going this month? Are you ahead of schedule? Behind? Are you going at it piece by piece - 1,666 words per day?

I'm just using NaNo this year as an inspiration - I'm still in the plotting processes of my novel - and I'm going to use NaNo to help me kick it all into gear. I'll use December as a break from my writing, then January as an editing month, February as another break, and March as actual writing - if not more editing.

c:
Most people probably don't even know this thread is here. They used to announce it site-wide.

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I wish I had the drive to write something huge and amazing. Every now and then I sit down with what I think would be a load of great ideas only to have trouble stringing my ideas into a story.
And even though I know I won't finish it I am gonna try to use this to challenge myself to push a little harder and write something even if it is rubbish.

Obsessive Lover

I'm behind...as usual.

Amorous Lunatic

16,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I haven't even started yet.😌

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hizaki Yuiji
I haven't even started yet.😌

^ This

Trash

i started and now im restarting hooray!
        5000 words down the drain hooray!

im going to die

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
          I'm behind...
          But this is my first year doing, NaNo so I don't feel too bad.
          I'm basically using it as an excuse to write the story I've had in my mind for months.

Aged Loiterer

I'm a little behind on my plan, but ahead on my word count.
[/color sweatdrop ]

It's going significantly better than it has the past few years though. And I get the chance to go to a write-in with other NaNo'ers for the first time tomorrow! actually pretty excited about that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff