Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, so then an early happy birthday is in order!

Virtuous Sex Symbol

HeIIena
Oh, so then an early happy birthday is in order!

~grins~ Thanks emotion_bigheart
My birthday is actually the day that NaNoWriMo ends xD
November 30th. c:

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

I'm always on the internet, too. If I try to turn the internet off to avoid distractions, it lasts a whole five minutes before I start to suffer from withdrawal.
Anyway, how many words are you up to?

RIght now? 470 words... Dx
But I'm also working on it right now. And I started NaNoWriMo late. So I'm behind and I really really need to catch up!!! I don't know how I'm ever going to finish this book in a month.

You can do it! Do everything you have to to get it done and stay on top of the rest of your life at the same time.

I have a feeling that for the next month its going to have to be one or the other. I'm not good at finding balances. xD

Sounds stupid to say this, maybe, since I should be here to encourage you, but I think your life should come first. You can do NaNo every year, but if you lose an opportunity in life to something you can do later, I'm not sure it's worth it.
Ah, I'll stop now. I read too much into things and become too blunt when I'm tired. >.>

Its okay ^_^ I agree. I'll surely choose my life over my story.

biggrin sweatdrop

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

You can do it! Do everything you have to to get it done and stay on top of the rest of your life at the same time.

I have a feeling that for the next month its going to have to be one or the other. I'm not good at finding balances. xD

Sounds stupid to say this, maybe, since I should be here to encourage you, but I think your life should come first. You can do NaNo every year, but if you lose an opportunity in life to something you can do later, I'm not sure it's worth it.
Ah, I'll stop now. I read too much into things and become too blunt when I'm tired. >.>

biggrin sweatdrop

~Smiles softly~ Hows your story coming along? ^_^
I'm now 620 words into it > u < But I don't know how I'm going to catch up those 5 days I lost > 3<

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

biggrin sweatdrop

I'm now 620 words into it > u < But I don't know how I'm going to catch up those 5 days I lost > 3<

I'm up to about 6500 words. My goal is to get it to 6,666 words before midnight (two hours away), because that was the goal to be at for yesterday, if you do the 1,667 words a day thing. If I can get that in two days, then I'd say I'm doing pretty well. smile

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

biggrin sweatdrop

I'm up to about 6500 words. My goal is to get it to 6,666 words before midnight (two hours away), because that was the goal to be at for yesterday, if you do the 1,667 words a day thing. If I can get that in two days, then I'd say I'm doing pretty well. smile

Wow awesome!!! I wish I could have that many words already xD
I realize that chances are I won't finish this until several months from now. Lol.

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

biggrin sweatdrop

I realize that chances are I won't finish this until several months from now. Lol.

If you go on the official sight and input how many words you have done, it'll tell you when you'll finish the 50,000 words at your pace. Right now, I'm set to finish on 08 December. Much better than yesterday's 24 November, 2012.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

biggrin sweatdrop

If you go on the official sight and input how many words you have done, it'll tell you when you'll finish the 50,000 words at your pace. Right now, I'm set to finish on 08 December. Much better than yesterday's 24 November, 2012.

I don't know how to do that sweatdrop How do you get to that page? I updated my words. I just don't know where that page is o_o

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

biggrin sweatdrop

I don't know how to do that sweatdrop How do you get to that page? I updated my words. I just don't know where that page is o_o

If you go to 'My NaNoWriMo' at the top, and click it, it will take you to your profile. Once there, you will see four tabs: Author Info, Writing Buddies, Novel Info, and Stats. Click Stats. It shows you all sorts of pretty things. :3

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

If you go to 'My NaNoWriMo' at the top, and click it, it will take you to your profile. Once there, you will see four tabs: Author Info, Writing Buddies, Novel Info, and Stats. Click Stats. It shows you all sorts of pretty things. :3

Thanks lol > u <
It says I won't finish until December 7th 2012 gonk I sure hope I do better than that!!!!!

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Thanks lol > u <
It says I won't finish until December 7th 2012 gonk I sure hope I do better than that!!!!!

XD I just updated mine, and it told me I'd be finished on 07 December this year. So you'll need 6,000 or so words by tonight to finish within the year.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Thanks lol > u <

XD I just updated mine, and it told me I'd be finished on 07 December this year. So you'll need 6,000 or so words by tonight to finish within the year.

Well that's not gonna happen xD

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Thanks lol > u <

I just did the math and you'd need to write approximately 2000 words a day to keep the goal of 30 November.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Thanks lol > u <

I just did the math and you'd need to write approximately 2000 words a day to keep the goal of 30 November.

Oh. Well all I can do is try! xD

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Thanks lol > u <

Oh. Well all I can do is try! xD

Trying is the best anyone can do. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas