Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sequiinz
Aine Rayne
Holy cow a lot happened since I was on Friday XD I am twenty years old today!! Twenty years ago on November 6th I was 1 hour and 23 minutes old X3 and I haven't gotten any farther on either of my potential stories for NaNoWriMo lol I feel bad, so lazy XD and I started late too, I'll never get 50k by the 30th oh well, as long as I get somewhere right?

As long as you feel accomplished, I think that that's all that matters c:
I know I'm not going to finish by November 30th (which is also my birthday!) xD

lol I'll make sure to tell you happy birthday then! you said you'll be 17 right? fun age lol I've got 3200 words so far, but that was before NaNoWriMo started and like, the first couple days

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Aine Rayne
Sequiinz
Aine Rayne
Holy cow a lot happened since I was on Friday XD I am twenty years old today!! Twenty years ago on November 6th I was 1 hour and 23 minutes old X3 and I haven't gotten any farther on either of my potential stories for NaNoWriMo lol I feel bad, so lazy XD and I started late too, I'll never get 50k by the 30th oh well, as long as I get somewhere right?

As long as you feel accomplished, I think that that's all that matters c:
I know I'm not going to finish by November 30th (which is also my birthday!) xD

lol I'll make sure to tell you happy birthday then! you said you'll be 17 right? fun age lol I've got 3200 words so far, but that was before NaNoWriMo started and like, the first couple days

~smiles~ Yay c:
And yeah, 17. I doubt it'll be much of a fun age though. Everyone said that about 16, and that was a purty boring age for me xD
Sequiinz

lol hey, 18 was supposed to be super fun, it was so boring XD 19 is boring, 20 is boring so far, though technically I've only been 20 for 2 hours and 32 minutes X3 ya know if ya want to be ultra specific. I've been told 21 is fun, cuz you can drink, but my boyfriend is almost 22 and he has experienced a boring year being 21 lmao his birthday is the day after yours, Dec 1

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Aine Rayne
Sequiinz

lol hey, 18 was supposed to be super fun, it was so boring XD 19 is boring, 20 is boring so far, though technically I've only been 20 for 2 hours and 32 minutes X3 ya know if ya want to be ultra specific. I've been told 21 is fun, cuz you can drink, but my boyfriend is almost 22 and he has experienced a boring year being 21 lmao his birthday is the day after yours, Dec 1

~grins~ Sounds like lots and lots of boring boring years! xD
And yeah, I have people say all the time "Oh mine or so and so's birthday is the day right after yours!" Apparently the 1st is a popular birthday xD
Sequiinz
lol I think it's reasonably common for people to have a birthday in the first two weeks of the month. I know someone who's birthday is Dec 24th. December birthdays suck a bit cuz they're so close to Christmas

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Aine Rayne
Sequiinz
lol I think it's reasonably common for people to have a birthday in the first two weeks of the month. I know someone who's birthday is Dec 24th. December birthdays suck a bit cuz they're so close to Christmas

Yeah, that's why my parents specifically didn't want my born in December. No relating MY birthday to Christmas! And my due date was the 12th of December too xD
Sequiinz
Aine Rayne
Sequiinz

Yeah, that's why my parents specifically didn't want my born in December. No relating MY birthday to Christmas! And my due date was the 12th of December too xD

lol! oh yeah, you heard your parents say "no december!" and you were like "oh sure, how about the DAY BEFORE!" XD your laughter was adorably maniacal when you were a baby as you marveled at your cleverness lol and my due date was December 7, but I'm a twin and twins are basically always born early. I've yet to hear of an instance where they weren't

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Aine Rayne
Sequiinz
Aine Rayne
Sequiinz

lol! oh yeah, you heard your parents say "no december!" and you were like "oh sure, how about the DAY BEFORE!" XD your laughter was adorably maniacal when you were a baby as you marveled at your cleverness lol and my due date was December 7, but I'm a twin and twins are basically always born early. I've yet to hear of an instance where they weren't

Oh my god I laughed my a** off. xD!
That was hilarious. o u o
And yeah, my mum is a twin, and they were born early.

Explorer

Sequiinz
Ven Loraine

I just started my story today! A little late but I am determined to make it.

I made it to 3000 words today. Not that bad?

I'm writing a sci-fi/fantasy/action/drama/BL story. It's sooo much fun.
The words just keep coming and I would not stop until tomorrow morning if I didn't have to work. xD

Oh wow! That's really impressive! I've been working on mine for two days, and I don't even have 1,000 words yet! However, I process things slowly and take a lot of time in my writings. So I guess you could just call me a slowpoke!

Ah well, I just don't think too much and write down everything that comes to my mind. (Another 1000 words done today! Yes, only 2000 more to go to get to my daily goal)

I will go through all of it at the end and then edit what I think doesn't fir/sounds horrible/etc.
My places don't even have names yet. I just leave an X there and will think of something later. xP
Ven Loraine

See, I couldn't do that for too long. Eventually I'd need a name. I think I'm decent at coming up with names on the spot though, I just make something up when it comes to names for places XD my only criteria is can people besides me pronounce it? but usually that's when i'm writing a fantasy, otherwise I give it a somewhat normal name that one can expect in, say, America (which is usually where I put my not totally of another universe fantasy and non fantasy stories. No sense in potentially insulting those who live in other places right?) But, I'm really only great at doing it in writer mode, if you want names out of me you at least have to let me read what you have so far XD

Explorer

Aine Rayne
Ven Loraine

See, I couldn't do that for too long. Eventually I'd need a name. I think I'm decent at coming up with names on the spot though, I just make something up when it comes to names for places XD my only criteria is can people besides me pronounce it? but usually that's when i'm writing a fantasy, otherwise I give it a somewhat normal name that one can expect in, say, America (which is usually where I put my not totally of another universe fantasy and non fantasy stories. No sense in potentially insulting those who live in other places right?) But, I'm really only great at doing it in writer mode, if you want names out of me you at least have to let me read what you have so far XD

See, I am very picky with my names.
I want them to sound good, look good and not be cliche. XD
Ven Loraine

oh well I totally understand that! I'm sure I have a couple cliche names(ie actual English names in stories set on Earth), but as long as I like the name then I don't really care as long as people can say it X3 sweatdrop

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
How are things going for everyone?
Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
How are things going for everyone?

hehheh yeah... sweatdrop not really any closer to the goal...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff