Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
YourIcyDreams
I am still at 2K, having writer block and hoping for 4k by the end of today.

I suggest maybe taking plot dares. People dare you to write something silly, or serious, and it gets things going really fast.

8,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Naomibby
Autumn Lucy
Naomibby
Autumn Lucy
Naomibby

I agree!
The only thing killing me right now is how easily distracted I am -- I can't stay off of gaia and tumblr, hah.

I have a solution for that. Randomly make your characters read what your posting. No matter how crazy or silly. You technically already wrote it, so its still writing. When I was in school I did that with my essays, so i could still write them in November and not get behind in school work or nano.

Oh man, I love that cx
I just finished writing for the night and I'm up to 3842 -- thankfully, things are still going better than expected.

Hopefully you're having the same luck?

Well I had a huge mood swing myself last night and got some real bad self pity. So I couldn't sleep. Ended up doing 300 more words. Not much, but in this case, every word counts. 5000 by the end of today for me. Then naps.

Aw, I hope you're feeling better! Writing always helps me when I'm feeling down, so hopefully it does the same for you. Good luck getting to 5000, I'm hoping to do the same after I get some coffee.

And I do the exact same thing with no halloween candy until I hit a certain number of words, and EVERY time I find myself typing it's or they're or something, I always go back and change it. Little things like that tend to help a lot.

Everyone always has so many neat little treats here and there. I love it!

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Autumn Lucy
YourIcyDreams

I suggest maybe taking plot dares. People dare you to write something silly, or serious, and it gets things going really fast.

I do word sprints and follow the twitter pages. 20 minutes to think and write at a time.

8,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
YourIcyDreams
Autumn Lucy
YourIcyDreams

I do word sprints and follow the twitter pages. 20 minutes to think and write at a time.

I like work wars myself. Gets a bunch of stuff out at a time. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces