Welcome to Gaia! ::

AndreaHarper
Margem

Wow.... That seems crazy. And here I think that 4.5 k is hard. You blow my mind away, dude.

Sleep, as my sister once said, is for Wizards. I am a college student, not a wizard, so therefore I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Rofl. Let me get an amen to that! XD

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
AndreaHarper
Margem

Wow.... That seems crazy. And here I think that 4.5 k is hard. You blow my mind away, dude.

Sleep, as my sister once said, is for Wizards. I am a college student, not a wizard, so therefore I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Hehehe... Sucks to be you. *graduated* razz lol....

Bunny

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
how is this epic fail?
Estelle115
I've really been trying hard to find time to write, but I'm just so busy...

I get a lot of my preliminary writing done while waiting in line at the grocery store, or on the bus. I carry around a little note book, obsensively a dream journal for my watercolour class (my teacher is insane), and write in it when and wherever I have a minute.

Margem
Hehehe... Sucks to be you. *graduated* lol....

You, my dear lady, can go die in a very large fire. I have to get my masters before I'm any use. Huzzah for double majors in very academic subjects.
I'm pretty sure that I've written well over 50,000 words this month- and then some. My problem is that only about a fourth of what I've written has been fiction- all the rest has been schoolwork, and I hear that including that in my novel would be cheating. =)

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
AndreaHarper
Margem
Hehehe... Sucks to be you. *graduated* lol....

You, my dear lady, can go die in a very large fire. I have to get my masters before I'm any use. Huzzah for double majors in very academic subjects.

I'd gladly welcome a fire right now, to warm up. Snow is cold!!!

Regarding school: Trust me, I'm working temp jobs just to work. Otherwise, I would be back at McDonald's (again). Even with my Bachelors of Spanish, I wasn't able to find a 'decent' job after I graduated the first round. Once I started towards my Associates, I was able to find these temp jobs that now help pay for my rent, food, insurance, gas and whatever else I need to survive. Emphasis on the word "survive" because right now, I am not working. The last temp job let me go last week (Monday) and I don't start another until the Monday after Thanksgiving. But, as my sis would agree, "c'est la vie" - that's life for ya.

And no, I didn't write anything on 11/21/11. I was too exhausted. We'll see if I can write this evening (11/22).
Margem

I'd gladly welcome a fire right now, to warm up. Snow is cold!!!

Regarding school: Trust me, I'm working temp jobs just to work. Otherwise, I would be back at McDonald's (again). Even with my Bachelors of Spanish, I wasn't able to find a 'decent' job after I graduated the first round. Once I started towards my Associates, I was able to find these temp jobs that now help pay for my rent, food, insurance, gas and whatever else I need to survive. Emphasis on the word "survive" because right now, I am not working. The last temp job let me go last week (Monday) and I don't start another until the Monday after Thanksgiving. But, as my sis would agree, "c'est la vie" - that's life for ya.

And no, I didn't write anything on 11/21/11. I was too exhausted. We'll see if I can write this evening (11/22).

And I say Bah! Because it won't stop raining here.

My majors are Linguistics with an English (or Finnish, if I can find someone to teach me) focus and Costume Design, which is ridiculously math heavy, so they're about as useful as Spanish, only less (more?) specialized. Considering my goal(s) are to work for the UN and/or work for a movie company, I'm probably going to be stuck in the Parts department here at Ford forever and ever amen.

I wrote about 500 words today (and a love letter at about three in the morning. I am very much not planning on sending it). My sister had to go to the Emergency room last night, so we didn't get any sleep. (Asthma is hard.)
This forum post has gone entirely off topic, and quite frankly, it's hilarious! XD
ladyingold7
how is this epic fail?

Just because I've already finished one novel, and I can't find the time to finish this one. :/ No offense to anyone
Estelle115
Kim Haruko
2,00 words? You mean 200 or 2000?

2,000 XD Forgot the other zero, sorry. And I <3 your sig

Ohh ok. Well don't give up! And thank you ^^
LostPriestess
I'm pretty sure that I've written well over 50,000 words this month- and then some. My problem is that only about a fourth of what I've written has been fiction- all the rest has been schoolwork, and I hear that including that in my novel would be cheating. =)
Yeah, it's cheating. If I would write as much here as in my role-play I'd have it too. I just place my priorities wrong (aka: with schoolwork and work in which others expect me to work on too instead of working on a novel for myself)

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
AndreaHarper

And I say Bah! Because it won't stop raining here.

My majors are Linguistics with an English (or Finnish, if I can find someone to teach me) focus and Costume Design, which is ridiculously math heavy, so they're about as useful as Spanish, only less (more?) specialized. Considering my goal(s) are to work for the UN and/or work for a movie company, I'm probably going to be stuck in the Parts department here at Ford forever and ever amen.

I wrote about 500 words today (and a love letter at about three in the morning. I am very much not planning on sending it). My sister had to go to the Emergency room last night, so we didn't get any sleep. (Asthma is hard.)

Good luck with working in the Parts department... At least it'll be a longer lasting job for the next ten years, before we go all mechanically built products.

How is your sis? I know what it's like to have asthma, have to go to the ER (not with asthma), and how it is to worry about someone. My boyfriend is down with his family in GA and I miss him terribly. Hence the return of Margem to Gaia, because I couldn't sleep a few nights this week...

How's your writing going? I ended up writing about 5k today (the 25th), to put me at 30.5k. biggrin
~Margem
Margem

Good luck with working in the Parts department... At least it'll be a longer lasting job for the next ten years, before we go all mechanically built products.

How is your sis? I know what it's like to have asthma, have to go to the ER (not with asthma), and how it is to worry about someone. My boyfriend is down with his family in GA and I miss him terribly. Hence the return of Margem to Gaia, because I couldn't sleep a few nights this week...

How's your writing going? I ended up writing about 5k today (the 25th), to put me at 30.5k. biggrin
~Margem

Wrong sort of parts department. This is a Ford dealership, not factory, so even when everything is made mechanically, I'll still have a job, because you can't fix a car with a machine! (Mostly)

She's fine. We had to put her on Pregezone, which is a respitory steroid, but she can breathe again, so it's all good. I'm sorry about your boyfriend. He'll be home soon, hopefully, since most people have work and/or school come Monday, and I hope you sleep better.

On the writing front, I broke 50,000 this morning. And promptly stopped writing to finish my Watercolour homework, much of which is cleverly disguised illustration for my novel. *is brick'd*

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
AndreaHarper
Wrong sort of parts department. This is a Ford dealership, not factory, so even when everything is made mechanically, I'll still have a job, because you can't fix a car with a machine! (Mostly)

She's fine. We had to put her on Pregezone, which is a respitory steroid, but she can breathe again, so it's all good. I'm sorry about your boyfriend. He'll be home soon, hopefully, since most people have work and/or school come Monday, and I hope you sleep better.

On the writing front, I broke 50,000 this morning. And promptly stopped writing to finish my Watercolour homework, much of which is cleverly disguised illustration for my novel. *is brick'd*

Lucky that it's not the factory because those kind of jobs suck... Like vomit-suckiness, ya know?

I'm glad to hear, for your sake, that she's doing better! ^.^
Maybe he'll be back up here. We'll have to see because he might want to move us down to TN. He's going to test that next week, even if for a day. If it works out for him down there, I might move from the cold MN down to the temperate TN. We're both thinking he'll be on his way back this coming week. I kinda wish he'll just say 'forget TN. Let's settle down in MN for now'. Ah, life.... -.-;

Congrats on getting the 50k! Like we doubted you'd make it. lol!! lol What does "bricked" mean? I've never heard that before....
~Margem
Margem

Lucky that it's not the factory because those kind of jobs suck... Like vomit-suckiness, ya know?

I'm glad to hear, for your sake, that she's doing better! ^.^
Maybe he'll be back up here. We'll have to see because he might want to move us down to TN. He's going to test that next week, even if for a day. If it works out for him down there, I might move from the cold MN down to the temperate TN. We're both thinking he'll be on his way back this coming week. I kinda wish he'll just say 'forget TN. Let's settle down in MN for now'. Ah, life.... -.-;

Congrats on getting the 50k! Like we doubted you'd make it. lol!! lol What does "bricked" mean? I've never heard that before....
~Margem

Eugh. Makes me glad I just have to deal with the utter disorganization that is the attic (AKA the place where we keep all the parts that won't fit in the rafters or a drawer)

I've spent a lot more time in TN than in MN, (I have family there), so I can at least tell you that it's pretty, even if there are tornadoes, but you'll see what happens.

Bricked means people throwing bricks at me because I'm ridiculous or need to die or whatever. In an internet, figurative way. Not real bricks. That would hurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff