Welcome to Gaia! ::

I only have 2,00 words...and we're half way through NaNoWriMo...I can't believe it. Really? REALLY?! Rofl. I can't blame anybody but myself. I'm a lazy bum.

Gracious Hunter

I only have 7k so far. So not going to finish it on time.
There are some people who have managed to pull off 50K in a day or two. There are two weeks left, and it's not over until it's over.
2,00 words? You mean 200 or 2000?

Dapper Shapeshifter

10,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Even if you're not as far as you wanted to be, there's still time yet. smile If you get to the end of the month and haven't hit the 50k then it's not a failure; the whole point of NaNoWriMo is to get you writing regularly. Keep at it, you might surprise yourself. 3nodding

3,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
burning_eyes

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm at 37k and going hyper fast. You're not lazy, maybe you just can't find time/.

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
LostPriestess
There are some people who have managed to pull off 50K in a day or two. There are two weeks left, and it's not over until it's over.

I agree, though I wouldn't be able to type 50k in one day. Yesterday (the 20th), I wrote 4,500 words. Man, was that exhausting!!
I once wrote 35,000 words in two and a half days. I think you can probably still pull this off.

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
AndreaHarper
I once wrote 35,000 words in two and a half days. I think you can probably still pull this off.

Did you do NOTHING at all the rest of the day?!
Margem

Yes, actually. Math homework, History homework, plus I cooked dinner, finished a painting for Acrylic 11A, and worked on my English term paper. I just type really, really fast when I'm inspired. Also, I was very frustrated because I had to go into surgery the next day and wasn't allowed to eat anything. Hunger is a good source of motivation.

12,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
AndreaHarper
Margem

Yes, actually. Math homework, History homework, plus I cooked dinner, finished a painting for Acrylic 11A, and worked on my English term paper. I just type really, really fast when I'm inspired. Also, I was very frustrated because I had to go into surgery the next day and wasn't allowed to eat anything. Hunger is a good source of motivation.

Wow.... That seems crazy. And here I think that 4.5 k is hard. You blow my mind away, dude.
Margem

Wow.... That seems crazy. And here I think that 4.5 k is hard. You blow my mind away, dude.

Sleep, as my sister once said, is for Wizards. I am a college student, not a wizard, so therefore I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Wow, thanks guys! biggrin I've really been trying hard to find time to write, but I'm just so busy...you guys have me motivated now, though. smile Thanks so much! biggrin
Kim Haruko
2,00 words? You mean 200 or 2000?

2,000 XD Forgot the other zero, sorry. And I <3 your sig

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out