Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm over 2,000 words, finally, and it's going okay. I just have to get through the backstory before I get the main plot going. Oh, and I have to get ready for a medieval recreation event and cooking competition tomorrow, and hope I have time to write after I get home, if I'm not too exhausted. sweatdrop

Moonlight Hunter

I had 80 words of a story I wasn't all that enthusiastic about. Which I started yesterday. So I was three days late. And then, late last night, the Inspiration Bus hit me. So I got an idea I was enthusiastic about four days in. I'm very, very behind sweatdrop

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Anghared Starwing
I'm over 2,000 words, finally, and it's going okay. I just have to get through the backstory before I get the main plot going. Oh, and I have to get ready for a medieval recreation event and cooking competition tomorrow, and hope I have time to write after I get home, if I'm not too exhausted. sweatdrop

You're lucky. I haven't even started emo

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Dancing_Water-x
I had 80 words of a story I wasn't all that enthusiastic about. Which I started yesterday. So I was three days late. And then, late last night, the Inspiration Bus hit me. So I got an idea I was enthusiastic about four days in. I'm very, very behind sweatdrop

So am I! I haven't started! All I have done is the synopsis crying

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Clover_IceQueen
Anghared Starwing

I foisted the job of dog sitting off on my aunt, and locked myself in a room with a laptop for four hours. You can do it, you just need to make the time, and decide that you want to get it done. And having someone rooting for you helps. *waves pom-poms*

Moonlight Hunter

Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x

I have an opening quote and that doesn't even belong to me. So I still haven't properly started emo

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
255 words, no plot in my mind and writer's block emotion_donotwant curse you writer's block

On the up side, I discovered a section about creative writing in my uni library today

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Anghared Starwing
Clover_IceQueen
Anghared Starwing

I foisted the job of dog sitting off on my aunt, and locked myself in a room with a laptop for four hours. You can do it, you just need to make the time, and decide that you want to get it done. And having someone rooting for you helps. *waves pom-poms*

It would help if my parents weren't always against me sad

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x

I have an opening quote and that doesn't even belong to me. So I still haven't properly started emo

Opening quote?

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Clover_IceQueen
Anghared Starwing
Clover_IceQueen
Anghared Starwing

Ugh. That would help. Tell them you're working on a project for school?

Moonlight Hunter

Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x

Opening quote?

Yeah. It's a verse of a song that I felt pertained to the story rather well, so I'm using it as an opening quote.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Anghared Starwing
Clover_IceQueen
Anghared Starwing
Clover_IceQueen
Anghared Starwing

Ugh. That would help. Tell them you're working on a project for school?

Like they'd believe that sweatdrop

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x

Opening quote?

Yeah. It's a verse of a song that I felt pertained to the story rather well, so I'm using it as an opening quote.

Is that part of the site or just something you're adding?

Moonlight Hunter

Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x

Opening quote?

Just something I'm adding.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x
Clover_IceQueen
x-Dancing_Water-x

Opening quote?

Just something I'm adding.

Oh okay xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas