Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a total of little over 5k right now... but that's only because I wrote more the first and second day, I've only written 700 words today yet sweatdrop (I'm not helping myself by totally procrastinating at this forum xd )

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Clover_IceQueen
Noryoku Kiyama
Scratch my first post.
I decided to compose my entry's plot first before doing anything.
I don't like starting something and then stopping mid way again. (I'm a fan of that act.)
I'm back to square one.

Good luck 4laugh I've been writing mine at school, but I haven't actually started typing it, yet sweatdrop

Thanks. I am now having second thoughts about my plot but sleeping on it might help my brain decide too. For now, I will continue that initial plot before I can totally change my mind. I reached past today's quota - a miracle in the making!!! whee

Note: I think that good luck worked. *thumbs up*

Wheezing Lunatic

I am not yet done.
>>>>>>>>>>

I'm hoping to reach 7k before I sleep!

I had trouble with description, but then, once I started vomiting words (and abusing the thesaurus), I got the necessary details down.

Had a couple of name changes and revisions to the plot. I hope my muse does not run away from me. I need her.

<<<<<<<<<<

WITNESS.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'm really happy that I've just managed to get 1000 words typed in these three days since my work schedules been tossed into utter chaos thanks to some unexpected "I quit" problems. Requiring me and my co-workers to pull double shifts.

But with the weekend coming I should be able to pull the count up.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Noryoku Kiyama
Clover_IceQueen
Noryoku Kiyama
Scratch my first post.
I don't like starting something and then stopping mid way again. (I'm a fan of that act.)
I'm back to square one.

Good luck 4laugh I've been writing mine at school, but I haven't actually started typing it, yet sweatdrop

Thanks. I am now having second thoughts about my plot but sleeping on it might help my brain decide too. For now, I will continue that initial plot before I can totally change my mind. I reached past today's quota - a miracle in the making!!! whee

Clover always gives good luck to others wink

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Yishami
I have a total of little over 5k right now... but that's only because I wrote more the first and second day, I've only written 700 words today yet sweatdrop (I'm not helping myself by totally procrastinating at this forum xd )

Don't feel too bad about it. I've been procrastinating too sweatdrop

Lonely Lover

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
i haven't started but that's due to the fact i was out of town without a computer or notebook sad

Oh! Where did you visit?

Oh i went to my grandpare- i mean grandpa's house in wisconsin

question Can you enlighten me a bit more? Like... Is it in the pretty countryside or somewhere else and is it comfortable there and do you get along with him and I'm rambling rofl Forgive me. I'm a bit tired.

Oh its a small little house with a nice 2nd garage in the back full of old cars that are well kept up, though still less than a 10 minute drive to farmland, it was very comfortable it is kinda a home away from home, a house i practically grew up in before i moved, and i get along very well with my grandpa, though he was a bit moody to have us back since we were just there two weeks ago and he was finally getting used to having the house to himself for the first time in forever
it's okay

Sounds peaceful 3nodding

can be... if we aren't there xD

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655

question Can you enlighten me a bit more? Like... Is it in the pretty countryside or somewhere else and is it comfortable there and do you get along with him and I'm rambling rofl Forgive me. I'm a bit tired.

Oh its a small little house with a nice 2nd garage in the back full of old cars that are well kept up, though still less than a 10 minute drive to farmland, it was very comfortable it is kinda a home away from home, a house i practically grew up in before i moved, and i get along very well with my grandpa, though he was a bit moody to have us back since we were just there two weeks ago and he was finally getting used to having the house to himself for the first time in forever
it's okay

Sounds peaceful 3nodding

lol nice one emotion_awesome

Candyy Mann's Sweetheart

Stuffed Waffles

It looks like everyone is doing well with their stories and word counts. :3
My novel excerpt is longer than the story I've currently written. Ahahaha. . . sweatdrop

Lonely Lover

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655

it's okay

Sounds peaceful 3nodding

lol nice one emotion_awesome
3nodding

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Tealzen
My novel excerpt is longer than the story I've currently written. Ahahaha. . . sweatdrop

Oh, good, it's not just me. I've at least figured out the plot for three chapters today, and the background for my main characters. Now if I can spend more than two hours without people trying to talk my ear off...KNOWING I'm trying to do some serious writing. stressed

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tealzen

Novel excerpt? Where do we put those? eek

Candyy Mann's Sweetheart

Stuffed Waffles

Anghared Starwing

I'm trying to write, but I'm baby-sitting my younger cousin. He's not helping since he's always running around the house wrecking stuff. emotion_sweatdrop I've only figured out one of my characters, and he's not even the main character. >.>;;;

Clover_IceQueen
It should be under the "My NaNoWriMo" tab. It's called "Edit Novel Info".

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tealzen
Anghared Starwing

I'm trying to write, but I'm baby-sitting my younger cousin. He's not helping since he's always running around the house wrecking stuff. emotion_sweatdrop I've only figured out one of my characters, and she's not even the main character. >.>;;;

Clover_IceQueen
It should be under the "My NaNoWriMo" tab. It's called "Edit Novel Info".

Oh, I'll check... Okay, I made a synopsis mrgreen

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Clover_IceQueen
Noryoku Kiyama
Clover_IceQueen
Noryoku Kiyama
Scratch my first post.
I'm back to square one.

Clover always gives good luck to others wink

*gasp*
I just noticed.
Good thing you are one very lucky clover.
*pokes Clover for more luck*
^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas