Welcome to Gaia! ::

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
brewers6655
i haven't started but that's due to the fact i was out of town without a computer or notebook sad

Oh! Where did you visit?

Lonely Lover

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
i haven't started but that's due to the fact i was out of town without a computer or notebook sad

Oh! Where did you visit?

Oh i went to my grandpare- i mean grandpa's house in wisconsin

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655

Oh! Where did you visit?

question Can you enlighten me a bit more? Like... Is it in the pretty countryside or somewhere else and is it comfortable there and do you get along with him and I'm rambling rofl Forgive me. I'm a bit tired.

Lonely Lover

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655

Oh! Where did you visit?

question Can you enlighten me a bit more? Like... Is it in the pretty countryside or somewhere else and is it comfortable there and do you get along with him and I'm rambling rofl Forgive me. I'm a bit tired.

Oh its a small little house with a nice 2nd garage in the back full of old cars that are well kept up, though still less than a 10 minute drive to farmland, it was very comfortable it is kinda a home away from home, a house i practically grew up in before i moved, and i get along very well with my grandpa, though he was a bit moody to have us back since we were just there two weeks ago and he was finally getting used to having the house to himself for the first time in forever
it's okay
2,399 words. Just a thousand more to meet today's quota. smile

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
lol 489 words. |D;;;

I don't have high expectations for finishing - writing isn't something I've done a lot of - BUT! I don't intend to let that deter me from writing nonetheless. I'm using this as a way for me to start actually writing out my ideas in a nice, detailed form. C:

THE GOOD THING - I DO have the general outline already formed. C:! So this is to me just an exercise to help me getting used to actually WRITING. 9 u6;;;
=D I met the word count for the day! I have 3,618 words. This might not be much by comparison to a lot of you, but I feel very proud right now since this is my first time.

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
5276 words and counting...
only have 871 words for today...>.< halfway till quota!

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Scratch my first post.
I decided to compose my entry's plot first before doing anything.
I don't like starting something and then stopping mid way again. (I'm a fan of that act.)
I'm back to square one.
My outline is always simple: Let it allow for dumb BS scrawled in, on and around it. Last year was a high-school student writing down story ideas and snippets in his journal. This year is a detective investigating the murder of an author. To unravel the mystery, he must read through the author's notebooks. Those notebooks include story snippets, quotes, song lyrics, grocery lists, anything the 'author' happened to write down. Just trying for 10,000 words this year, and keeping on track.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
BitBasher
My outline is always simple: Let it allow for dumb BS scrawled in, on and around it. Last year was a high-school student writing down story ideas and snippets in his journal. This year is a detective investigating the murder of an author. To unravel the mystery, he must read through the author's notebooks. Those notebooks include story snippets, quotes, song lyrics, grocery lists, anything the 'author' happened to write down. Just trying for 10,000 words this year, and keeping on track.

I like your train of thoughts about the topic to write down.
Do you still have a copy of your last year's entry? I would love to read it; if you allow me to. sweatdrop
Noryoku Kiyama
BitBasher

Do you still have a copy of your last year's entry? I would love to read it; if you allow me to. sweatdrop

Lol. That'd be funny, but it was on a couple different notebooks. Sorry razz You're rght: It pretty much was train-of-thought stuff, with the occasional 'prophecies' like "I hope [the bully] gets hit by a truck." Nobody saw that next page coming, nuh-uh. xp

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
BitBasher
Noryoku Kiyama
BitBasher

Lol. That'd be funny, but it was on a couple different notebooks. Sorry razz You're rght: It pretty much was train-of-thought stuff, with the occasional 'prophecies' like "I hope [the bully] gets hit by a truck." Nobody saw that next page coming, nuh-uh. xp

Ohh..bummer. I like a good read and I like those who seem to be a rebel writer - too fed up with my traditional planned-plot crap.
And about the train...I meant it as how you think. Sometimes, reading other's rant is like reading yours, so I want to see [that bully] get hit hard. Uh-huh. *nods*

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655
Clover_IceQueen
brewers6655

Oh! Where did you visit?

Oh its a small little house with a nice 2nd garage in the back full of old cars that are well kept up, though still less than a 10 minute drive to farmland, it was very comfortable it is kinda a home away from home, a house i practically grew up in before i moved, and i get along very well with my grandpa, though he was a bit moody to have us back since we were just there two weeks ago and he was finally getting used to having the house to himself for the first time in forever
it's okay

Sounds peaceful 3nodding

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Noryoku Kiyama
Scratch my first post.
I decided to compose my entry's plot first before doing anything.
I don't like starting something and then stopping mid way again. (I'm a fan of that act.)
I'm back to square one.

Good luck 4laugh I've been writing mine at school, but I haven't actually started typing it, yet sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff