Welcome to Gaia! ::

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mayor Gravity
I had to restart my story due to some major plot holes, and it seemed easier to just restart, so I've only got about half a page. sad

I finally found one of your posts to quote lol I was just wondering if you managed to finish your 50k words?
Clover_IceQueen
hanoo_chan
Clover_IceQueen
hanoo_chan
Clover_IceQueen

I understand completely.

I had a reason when I started that habit two years ago, and now that I remember that much, I can't remember exactly why.

Ah. I like to have 4 or 5 simply because more people will play my tank if I do xd

People never play my tank anyway *shrugs*

I do when I see you glowing/when I am on my computer.

you've played my tank O.o

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
hanoo_chan
Clover_IceQueen
hanoo_chan
Clover_IceQueen
hanoo_chan
Clover_IceQueen

I understand completely.

I had a reason when I started that habit two years ago, and now that I remember that much, I can't remember exactly why.

Ah. I like to have 4 or 5 simply because more people will play my tank if I do xd

People never play my tank anyway *shrugs*

I do when I see you glowing/when I am on my computer.

you've played my tank O.o

Yeah. Twice, I think.

Hallowed Lunatic

--
        I managed to reach 51,000 words a little over an hour ago. I started with 45,000 words this morning, so I would say that today has been pretty successful. But I won't be finished with my novel by the end of tonight.

My goal was to be finished before the 30th, but that isn't going to happen.

I'm banking on being finished on December 1st, that is, unless I rack my brain senseless for six more battle scenes before my ending.

If the latter is the case, I may finish by tomorrow evening.

Overall, though, this year has really shown me just how much I can accomplish when I don't put off my writing. I will definitely be participating in NaNoWriMo next year.

<3
go ahead get down

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
iTox II
          --
        I managed to reach 51,000 words a little over an hour ago. I started with 45,000 words this morning, so I would say that today has been pretty successful. But I won't be finished with my novel by the end of tonight.

My goal was to be finished before the 30th, but that isn't going to happen.

I'm banking on being finished on December 1st, that is, unless I rack my brain senseless for six more battle scenes before my ending.

If the latter is the case, I may finish by tomorrow evening.

Overall, though, this year has really shown me just how much I can accomplish when I don't put off my writing. I will definitely be participating in NaNoWriMo next year.

<3

Wow emotion_kirakira I wish I were that efficient sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
only 1986 words to go. That's to hit 50k words. I have much more than that to go in order to finish the book.

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
So...I'm at 48,800 words.

Except the story is no where near a coherent point to end it for a "sequel"! Reading back, there are a bunch of boring, needless pages of text and way too much reliance on some ridiculous event to move the plot forward. I suppose I'll revise it after this.

The last time I wrote a story, it was around 200,000 words and not even finished. Mind you, I was in middle school and probably most of it was a bunch of rambling. I wish I could find it.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Eudaemon
So...I'm at 48,800 words.

Except the story is no where near a coherent point to end it for a "sequel"! Reading back, there are a bunch of boring, needless pages of text and way too much reliance on some ridiculous event to move the plot forward. I suppose I'll revise it after this.

The last time I wrote a story, it was around 200,000 words and not even finished. Mind you, I was in middle school and probably most of it was a bunch of rambling. I wish I could find it.

I remember writing a 97 page story in middle school. Ah, the good old days. Now, I spend much more time on my stories to actually make it interesting xd

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
KT_JDDD
only 1986 words to go. That's to hit 50k words. I have much more than that to go in order to finish the book.

You can do it! biggrin is it getting close to the climax?

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD

The climax has already hit. Working on the aftermath. There is quite a lot. It's emotionally scarring.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
KT_JDDD
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD

The climax has already hit. Working on the aftermath. There is quite a lot. It's emotionally scarring.

Oh no! surprised post-apocalyptic?

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD

not even close.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
KT_JDDD
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD

not even close.

Then what?

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD
Clover_IceQueen
KT_JDDD

not even close.

Then what?

PM me if you'd like to read it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items