Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I got 3,470 written in total. I'm way behind but that's because I've just been really busy with getting everything ready for my wedding which is Dec. 17th so I really haven't had much time to sit and write (that's also why I haven't been on here that much either). I'm not going to give up even though it looks like I might not finish in time but I will finish the story even if it takes me a few months.

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
I started on day 2, and I was catching up, but then I fell behind. I'm only at 7k words right now. Progress is slow!

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
lovelessfan00
I got 3,470 written in total. I'm way behind but that's because I've just been really busy with getting everything ready for my wedding which is Dec. 17th so I really haven't had much time to sit and write (that's also why I haven't been on here that much either). I'm not going to give up even though it looks like I might not finish in time but I will finish the story even if it takes me a few months.

Congrats! mrgreen

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Has anyone done this last year who can give tips?
I've only just signed up today. I have a plot in mind, but I haven't written any of it yet. It's already 10:30pm over here, so tonight I will be doing a little bit of storyline planning, and then tomorrow I will start on the wordy bit. I've worked out that I've got to do 2500 words a day starting tomorrow to get the 50k done on time. Not too much of an effort, but so far at a loss for where to start...

Rainbow Lover

I need about 1000 more words for today, which is actually kind of behind for me because I hardly wrote yesterday or the day before 'cause I was busy. I write whenever I can, so I like to go ahead as much as I can for days like this. I've been doing very good keeping up pace, especially considering this is my first NaNoWriMo and considering that I didn't even know I had a talent for writing before the beginning of this month.

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Clover_IceQueen
lovelessfan00

Congrats! mrgreen

Thanks smile It kind of sucks though that now I have a cold. crying Maybe while I'm in bed resting I can bring my word count up a little bit.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
lovelessfan00
Clover_IceQueen
lovelessfan00

Congrats! mrgreen

Thanks smile It kind of sucks though that now I have a cold. crying Maybe while I'm in bed resting I can bring my word count up a little bit.

Do it! emotion_donotwant lol rofl
Follow ur heart before your mind blocks you.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Stargirlrox123
Follow ur heart before your mind blocks you.

Truer words have never been spoken.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Solaris-Powered Shellfish
I started on day 2, and I was catching up, but then I fell behind. I'm only at 7k words right now. Progress is slow!

Your avatar is fabulous! emotion_kirakira What item makes the eyes?
We're 10 days into November and I'm SO ashamed to admit that I haven't started yet. This is my first year of officially signing up to participate but I've been so busy with homework that I just haven't had time to sit down and write my darn story.

Hopefully, I'll catch up before it passes me by! gonk
yaoinessdotcom
I've only just signed up today. I have a plot in mind, but I haven't written any of it yet. It's already 10:30pm over here, so tonight I will be doing a little bit of storyline planning, and then tomorrow I will start on the wordy bit. I've worked out that I've got to do 2500 words a day starting tomorrow to get the 50k done on time. Not too much of an effort, but so far at a loss for where to start...

I signed up at the beginning of the month, but I haven't started yet either. 2500 words/day for the both of us then! smile Happy writing!

IRL Borg

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
Clover_IceQueen
Solaris-Powered Shellfish

Your avatar is fabulous! emotion_kirakira What item makes the eyes?

It's the Ruby Doll

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lady Amalthea Stardust
yaoinessdotcom

I signed up at the beginning of the month, but I haven't started yet either. 2500 words/day for the both of us then! smile Happy writing!

Same emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces