• Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mereluna
Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna
Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna
Just squeaked to my goal today. I don't think I can keep up 3k days much longer.

It's not impossible. You can do it! biggrin
How is your plot? Is it going stale like mine?
It's kind of spinning all over the place. I have no idea what it's doing. lol It's certainly not the story or the characters I started out with.

Oh my eek do you have a definitive main character? sweatdrop
I do, but I don't like him as much as when I started. gonk I've started focusing on his wife more.

I dear... That can't be a good sign. You have to put the reader's focus on the protagonist first before any minor characters.

Buggy Punk

Clover_IceQueen
I dear... That can't be a good sign. You have to put the reader's focus on the protagonist first before any minor characters.
I think I might try to rework it so his arc is contained in the prologue, and shift the attention to his wife during the first chapter. She's really proving to be more likeable and compelling to me, and I planned to kill the guy off anyway. ninja

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mereluna
Clover_IceQueen
I think I might try to rework it so his arc is contained in the prologue, and shift the attention to his wife during the first chapter. She's really proving to be more likeable and compelling to me, and I planned to kill the guy off anyway. ninja

eek Why you kill the husband? gonk

Buggy Punk

Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna
Clover_IceQueen

eek Why you kill the husband? gonk
That's justs ort of how I saw his story going form the start. He sets off this big change in the world, and he can't reconcile his guilt with it, so eventually he throws himself of a building. sweatdrop I might make it an accident to add to the mystery of the big discovery, though.

This thread is helpful. whee I had writer's block before this!

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey
After skipping about three days of not writing (I had rl distractions >.< ) managed to reach 12630 words today after being stuck at 6331 words for a while. I had to get out my drafts though T^T".
Now I feel like drawing my characters again instead of writing.

I wish I could illustrate my stories sweatdrop

My story was originally a manga idea- but then I wanted to turn it into a light novel~ eventually.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tala Grey
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey
After skipping about three days of not writing (I had rl distractions >.< ) managed to reach 12630 words today after being stuck at 6331 words for a while. I had to get out my drafts though T^T".

My story was originally a manga idea- but then I wanted to turn it into a light novel~ eventually.

I always think of my stories as movies or manga. Good thing I am employed by a comic artist xd
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey

Oh god that totally makes me want my story to be a book with pictures in it.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
MissSweet77
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey

Oh god that totally makes me want my story to be a book with pictures in it.

ninja

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey

I always think of my stories as movies or manga. Good thing I am employed by a comic artist xd

Lucky! ^.^

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tala Grey
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey
Clover_IceQueen
Tala Grey

Lucky! ^.^

Indeed. It is a pleasure to work with him.

Dapper Codger

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Progress? What's that? Oh, you mean the stuff I'm supposed to be making...

I'm a late starter. As in, an hour ago I wrote my first words down. 756 words in, though. I'm sure it helps that I've been developing this plot for years, hopefully I can power through and catch up to where I should be.
Clover_IceQueen
spiffio
progress, or lack thereof? i actually went backwords. yesterday i had a total of around 500 words and i decided to scrap the story 'cause i just wasn't feeling it.

Did you start a new one?

sure did. haven't gotten around to really mashing much out yet. i doubt i'll win this year, but i'm not fiving up.

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I need 7500 more to catch up but I had a feeling that I am nearing a road block. Maybe I'll just read somethings again to get my mind working. It's hard to have a nocturnal brain but you have to work during the day. xd

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
spiffio
Clover_IceQueen
spiffio
progress, or lack thereof? i actually went backwords. yesterday i had a total of around 500 words and i decided to scrap the story 'cause i just wasn't feeling it.

Did you start a new one?

sure did. haven't gotten around to really mashing much out yet. i doubt i'll win this year, but i'm not fiving up.

Did you win last year?

Conservative Voter

After getting about 4000 words behind because of two rough days, I've finally broken 10k. It's not where I want to be. I really want to be days*2000, so that would be 14k by tonight.

Lol nope.

I also just spent roughly 30 minutes editing my first 6 pages because this is literally my first time writing any fiction since I was 10 and saying I'm rusty is putting it very lightly. It's so much better now, and I came out about 200 words ahead in doing so. Yay!

I've also finally decided why my antagonists are antagonists, and who their two puppets will be.

My story is basically one about Pagans waking up their deities, gaining real powers, Loki and Eris meeting and then them ******** everything up.

It's fun to write! I'm including, slowly, every bit of occult knowledge I have. Which is a lot. It starts off like any fluffy teen novel, but it gets down and dirty with the occult in no time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff