Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Prophet

nanowrimo stats
Your Average Per Day 1,422
Words Written Today 1,069
Total Words Written 8,533
Words Remaining 41,467
Well so far I'm on 10,272 words and adveraging 2052 per day. Not sure if I can keep that up until the end of the month, though.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sunset_phoenix
Well so far I'm on 10,272 words and adveraging 2052 per day. Not sure if I can keep that up until the end of the month, though.

I don't think I can make it emo
Well sure you can. The idea with NaNoWriMo isn't to write a master piece, it is to just write. It dosen't matter if you plot goes flat for a few chapters or if your characters decided to take a break from being interesting. As long as you keep going you can work through it and fix it in the edit after you've hit you word count.

Just don't give up. That's the only way you can fail.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sunset_phoenix
Well sure you can. The idea with NaNoWriMo isn't to write a master piece, it is to just write. It dosen't matter if you plot goes flat for a few chapters or if your characters decided to take a break from being interesting. As long as you keep going you can work through it and fix it in the edit after you've hit you word count.

Just don't give up. That's the only way you can fail.

No, I mean I can't do it. My word count is at 0 sad

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mereluna
Just squeaked to my goal today. I don't think I can keep up 3k days much longer.

It's not impossible. You can do it! biggrin
How is your plot? Is it going stale like mine?

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
WHOAnellie
I'm at a palsy 6.637 right now. And that's with me writing 2.6k today. I need to kick it into gear to make up for my lack of writing last week.

At least you have something. Guess who hasn't even started, yet? sweatdrop

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
spiffio
progress, or lack thereof? i actually went backwords. yesterday i had a total of around 500 words and i decided to scrap the story 'cause i just wasn't feeling it.

Did you start a new one?

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
After skipping about three days of not writing (I had rl distractions >.< ) managed to reach 12630 words today after being stuck at 6331 words for a while. I had to get out my drafts though T^T".
Now I feel like drawing my characters again instead of writing.

Buggy Punk

Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna
Just squeaked to my goal today. I don't think I can keep up 3k days much longer.

It's kind of spinning all over the place. I have no idea what it's doing. lol It's certainly not the story or the characters I started out with.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mereluna
Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna

It's kind of spinning all over the place. I have no idea what it's doing. lol It's certainly not the story or the characters I started out with.

Oh my eek do you have a definitive main character? sweatdrop

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tala Grey
After skipping about three days of not writing (I had rl distractions >.< ) managed to reach 12630 words today after being stuck at 6331 words for a while. I had to get out my drafts though T^T".
Now I feel like drawing my characters again instead of writing.

I wish I could illustrate my stories sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Two chapters down. Prologue is done, but subject to change. Chapter 3 is almost there, and also subject to change.

I have the rest planned and have even compressed them into a self-help spreadsheet (using open-office).

I'm making good progress considering most of these words happened yesterday past 3:00pm.

Buggy Punk

Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna
Clover_IceQueen
Mereluna

Oh my eek do you have a definitive main character? sweatdrop
I do, but I don't like him as much as when I started. gonk I've started focusing on his wife more.
I'm halfway done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces