Welcome to Gaia! ::

Healing Fairy

Because of school I've had to downgrade my word count goal to 10k and still I've only written about 8k ;; I know I'll get to 10k but I could've written so much more had school been out of the picture... please tell me someone else had the same problem this month ;;

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

I did NaNo two years of high school and four years of college between sports, jobs, and studying. Never lost a year. Time management and persistence, my friend. It pays off.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm just getting along, and I do have high school, and a billion other clubs/activities. You just need to set aside an hour a day.

Shy Hoarder

I've had the same problem. I definitely am terrible at managing my time, but I've also been super busy with my classes. I'm not aiming for any specific word count at this point. I just want to get back to writing daily.
I used to suffer severely with this- but a teacher had pointed out to me one year that if I set aside certain amounts of time for each thing, I can normally fit in what I wish. Of course, it doesn't always go this way, because let's face it: school can come with a lot of time and effort.
Just keep working, you'll get to your goal.
But you aren't alone in the struggle. c:

Invisible Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
My word count i need for an A (i have to do this for creative writing) is 25,000 and im a lazy bum and i procrastinated and now i have 10,000 words left to write in 2 ******** days and im screwed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff