Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

(Welcome, have a seat, take a sip!)

xxxxxxxxx

Welcome to BUCK-STARS: We sever drinks to dinks who thinks they can write. wink

Looking for some one to talk to about your project? Want to beta read, because you know writting isn't for you? Just want to watch the chaos, whining and self loathing literary types heap upon them selves?

This thread is just for you. Follow TOS, and be nice.

Naamari
surprised What do betas do in this case, exactly?

Mostly to bounce ideas off of yes, and to cheer them on, but also to help with editing if a writer asks for it mid stream.

And, when all is said and done, the Beta reader may go over the writer's story in it's entirety to help with the editing and proof reading. (Personally I want to do my own proof reading, as I know my rough is going to be ROUGH, but others may feel differently.)

<>.......................<>

NaNoWriMo Snacks and Recipes thread

Writer's tutorial help thread
RULES:
TOS, follow it.
You should dedicate one post of this thread to your "Booth" and update that post as you progress on your project.
NO QUOTE CHAINS! We are writers, not noobs, keep the pages looking neat, please.
TT Snim is the boss. She can be appeased with kindness and politeness, to her self, or to others.

ABOUT YOUR BOOTH:
You can do as you like for your booth, even post tekteks of your book characters, or art, or links. You can post bits of your work, or decorate the post with any sort of posty art (There are shops On Gaia for that sort of thing. It's YOUR booth, go nuts! Just PM ME with the page number it's on so I can jot that down here in this post, so you and your buds can find it again!

Who's who of the thread
:

TT Snim, Owner, writer, Novel hopeful

Betas: None yet

Writers:
TT Snim's booth

HI all, I'm TT Snim. DO I think I'll finish 50K? Maybe. But I have one rule and one rule only.

WRITE TRASH FOR FUN! I'm not talking smut, mind you, but literary junk. SLAM the words down, then walk away. It's going to be garbage that'll have to be fixed latter any way, so who cares what it looks like.

2K a day is my goal. Easy, I've done that lots of times.

50K will be fun. FUN I TELL YOU! Or I'll stop. That's right, it'll be fun or I quit. blaugh

I'm @ 10,000 words so far!
Ya'll can come on in and have a seat!
On a side note: Every one has instantly forgotten yesterday was Halloween. Except me. I still have no candy corn. gonk

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
TT Snim
Ya'll can come on in and have a seat!

*hands over a paper* My application for a booth?
Irako of the Desert

*hands over a paper* My application for a booth?

*Glances at it and smiles* Welcome, make your self at home! 3nodding
Hmmm... I should start writing soon. stare

What? No...I haven't started yet. gonk
TT Snim

You are so lazy!
TT Snim

You are so lazy!

I was starting this thread, and another thread. And... I'm hungry now...

emo

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
TT Snim

I haven't started yet either. Yesterday was terrible and not a writing sort of day. So now I have to write 4k words.

By the way, I'm working on graphics for the thread. If I send you a layout, will you put it up?

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I have to write about 400 more words on my actual entry before I meet today's goal... This has been the most painful 582 words I've written in a while.

I'm also trying for 2k a day like a boss. 3nodding
Irako of the Desert

I haven't started yet either. Yesterday was terrible and not a writing sort of day. So now I have to write 4k words.

By the way, I'm working on graphics for the thread. If I send you a layout, will you put it up?

I tossed up an outline, then passed out from "Girl's fatigue" if you get what I mean. stressed So now I'm all like.... 'What ever, feminine life, lets get chapter one done tonight!' I think it'll be a longish chapter so I'll get a lot of words down. maybe.

I would LOVE to have GFX for this thread! Thank you so much. ^_^

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
TT Snim

Excellent. Sorry about the "girl's fatigue" thing.

This is for the first post. You can just insert whatever text you want.

[align=center][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/MissIrakooftheDesert/affdiiezxelefhpa-1.jpg[/img]

[color=#67381C][list](Insert Text)[/list][/color][/align]

[align=right][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][size=24]ღ[/size][/align]
I love it! Thank you so much. It looks very warm and inviting. ^_^

I've done almost 2500 so far.... Just a little more till I hit 3K, and then bed time.

Wooo exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces