Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Here are mine, Marten and his adopted daughter Morgenna http://imgur.com/Jwi2tQG

Shy Demigod

27,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Here's mine as he will look by the end of my story. Currently he is not those colors, nor that healthy, or composed.
User Image

Kin Bibliophile

Sketching out my characters always helps me to write about them...even if they're really basic drawings.

For some reason, he turned out colorful and young and cartoon-y. But I can't draw anything else digitally. /D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amorous Lunatic

16,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Great looking characters! Alas, I can't draw for beans so...I haven't. XD

Scurvy Wench

9,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I love looking at sketches of people's characters!

Here's my female MC, Claire, stretching her leg muscle and trying to get her roommate to hang up their phone conversation. I haven't drawn her in a very long time, so I'm happy that it actually turned out looking like her.

User Image

Submerged Nymph

I am not your savior.

I was planning on drawing them out but was too lazy, so I ended up making crude tekteks of their general appearance. I didn't feel like dealing with outfits, too, so the way I dressed them is by what they'd probably wear to bed if they had a choice. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last two are actually ghosts. The woman's a dryad, the dude's a headless wimp.
Couldn't really do the dryad justice sad

I hope it's alright that I posted tekteks instead of drawings sweatdrop

I am your downfall.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

I went on an art-buying spree using tekteks and Gaia OCs I'd created. I'm using several of them in my story - all art is by the amazing Lurcis. It feels awesome to know I have great art of my darlings - it's that little bit more motivational, knowing that I have references.

User Image User Image User Image
These three are all siblings from a family of werewolves, although the first one isn't a wolf (she's still the oldest and the boss, though). I haven't designed their little brother yet, or my actual MC. Oops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff