Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm always so psyched for NaNoWriMo until it actually comes around. I'm not sure if it's the timing with the holidays or if the cold weather makes me so lazy.

Anyone else still haven't started yet? We need to get come encouragement rolling while it's still early.

Peaceful Lunatic

Get to writing! scream Your novel's not going to write itself, you know. Unless it turns into Aria Dannata on you.

How's that for encouragement to start? xd
YES MA'AM. CERTAINLY MA'AM. emo

Wonderful job. Keep at it. XD

If only there were some easier way to write something that didn't involve words. Sometimes it's like the thought completely escapes you the second you commit it to paper. stressed

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
GET YOUR BUTT OFF GAIA AND WRITE NOOOWWWWW!!!! cat_scream

Actually....for some strange reason I wasn't able to start writing today unless I had zOMG open in the background...it's like I need the noise to write... emotion_facepalm

Romantic Friend

15,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
mal de coucou
I'm always so psyched for NaNoWriMo until it actually comes around. I'm not sure if it's the timing with the holidays or if the cold weather makes me so lazy.

Anyone else still haven't started yet? We need to get come encouragement rolling while it's still early.
Well begun is half done.
heart I just adore NaNoWriMo biggrin . My 4th year English teacher presented it to me, and I've just loved it ever since. I didn't even know it was a discussion topic on gaia. Glad to hear others enjoy writing as much as I do heart
Lishee
Well begun is half done.
Very, very true statement. stressed Not getting anywhere by not moving.

Nadistu
Actually....for some strange reason I wasn't able to start writing today unless I had zOMG open in the background...it's like I need the noise to write... emotion_facepalm
Same, same. At least you found your source. I get so distracted trying to find something to listen to that isn't distracting. xDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff