Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Endrael
Well, I almost hit 75k, but with only two days of actual sleep last week on top of work, I just couldn't manage it. Came in at 73589 and my brain just shut down. Damn near fell asleep on my laptop. whee
I kept falling asleep at my laptop too this month. XD Man, 1,500 words to go... ah, you'll get there next time! You did great anyway so just round it up when people ask. XD

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Gaia Username: MageQueenHoshi
NaNo Username: MageQueenHoshi
50,000th Word: that

Finished on the 29th. <3

Peaceful Lunatic

MageQueenHoshi
Gaia Username: MageQueenHoshi
NaNo Username: MageQueenHoshi
50,000th Word: that

Finished on the 29th. <3

biggrin All right! Good thing the forum isn't closed yet. Congrats on your win!

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Ysavvryl

Thanks, I never really looked at this subforum during November. Was super busy. xD

Peaceful Lunatic

MageQueenHoshi
Ysavvryl

Thanks, I never really looked at this subforum during November. Was super busy. xD

Gotcha. Yeah, it does get pretty hectic for a lot of people.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia Username: kitty868theonly
NaNo Username: kitty868theonly
50,000th Word: she (or 'the', our word counts were different for some odd reason).

I finished on the 29th as well. Was pretty slow this year. I feel like I am getting slower then faster each year. Maybe next year I'll have more...then again, I was pretty busy this year to write too much. *shurg*

Peaceful Lunatic

kitty868theonly
Gaia Username: kitty868theonly
NaNo Username: kitty868theonly
50,000th Word: she (or 'the', our word counts were different for some odd reason).

I finished on the 29th as well. Was pretty slow this year. I feel like I am getting slower then faster each year. Maybe next year I'll have more...then again, I was pretty busy this year to write too much. *shurg*

Okay, got you too! Congrats on winning! Hopefully next year isn't too busy. biggrin

Invisible Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Gaia Username: xAthena_WarriorX
NaNoWriMo Username: wildscooby17
Winning word: "the"

Peaceful Lunatic

xAthena_Warriorx

Woo, congrats! Not much of a word to end up on, but no biggie. How did NaNo go for you?

Hopefully we got all the winners now. No idea how much longer this sub-forum will stay this year.

Invisible Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ysavvryl
xAthena_Warriorx

Woo, congrats! Not much of a word to end up on, but no biggie. How did NaNo go for you?

Hopefully we got all the winners now. No idea how much longer this sub-forum will stay this year.

Haha yeah it wasn't too exciting. Overall it went well, I got over the word goal. But, as always, I'm not good with wrapping things up. So my novel is maybe halfway complete? If even that. xD

Peaceful Lunatic

xAthena_Warriorx
Ysavvryl
xAthena_Warriorx

Haha yeah it wasn't too exciting. Overall it went well, I got over the word goal. But, as always, I'm not good with wrapping things up. So my novel is maybe halfway complete? If even that. xD

lol, yeah, writing an ending can be tough. Not only have you got the end of the story, but you also get the end of the first writing phase. And it's sad to see a story end, even your own

Invisible Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Ysavvryl
xAthena_Warriorx
Ysavvryl
xAthena_Warriorx

lol, yeah, writing an ending can be tough. Not only have you got the end of the story, but you also get the end of the first writing phase. And it's sad to see a story end, even your own

Yeah, I've never actually ended any of my work... It's a problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff