Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Lunatic

xSatashi
I just now finished. ; 3; <3

Gaia Username: xSatashi
NaNo Username: Enyasmusicbox
50,000th Word: "Lifetime" (Though the after-information would make is "Service".)

Congratulations! mrgreen you have reached the goal, but are you going to make it the finish line? Go you!

I'll go with lifetime, cause that's a fun word.

Revered Nerd

I reached 75k!

And I have made sure that I have enough material so I can keep writing all the way to the 30th.
Ysavvryl
xSatashi
I just now finished. ; 3; <3

Gaia Username: xSatashi
NaNo Username: Enyasmusicbox
50,000th Word: "Lifetime" (Though the after-information would make is "Service".)

Congratulations! mrgreen you have reached the goal, but are you going to make it the finish line? Go you!

Thank you! <3

I'm going to attempt to make it to the finish line. I'm done with this novel, but I'm already hastefully making my way through the concept of another novel; one that -- hopefully -- will make more sense on it's own than this one I just finished!

Oh yes, it is. ; v ; I want to end a book sometime with a word like, "hypocrite" or "papaya". I think those are words that never get much of a last say in things. xD
Tonight. Oh yes, tonight. <5k to go, and I've been pushing an average of 6k on nights I don't work. Unlikely I'll be able to figure out what my 50k'th word is exactly, though, since my story's split into multiple documents and word count in OpenOffice counts chapter numbers as words. emotion_facepalm I'll try to find a decent (sex free, character focused) chapter to post when I hit the winning mark.

Peaceful Lunatic

xSatashi
Ysavvryl

Thank you! <3

I'm going to attempt to make it to the finish line. I'm done with this novel, but I'm already hastefully making my way through the concept of another novel; one that -- hopefully -- will make more sense on it's own than this one I just finished!

Oh yes, it is. ; v ; I want to end a book sometime with a word like, "hypocrite" or "papaya". I think those are words that never get much of a last say in things. xD

Papaya would be a sweet way to end a book! rofl

Peaceful Lunatic

Endrael
Tonight. Oh yes, tonight. <5k to go, and I've been pushing an average of 6k on nights I don't work. Unlikely I'll be able to figure out what my 50k'th word is exactly, though, since my story's split into multiple documents and word count in OpenOffice counts chapter numbers as words. emotion_facepalm I'll try to find a decent (sex free, character focused) chapter to post when I hit the winning mark.

Yay, get it done! The multiple documents would make it a bit trickier to get a word count, but it's certainly more organized. I just write everything in one document.
A winner is me. emotion_dealwithit

Gaia Username: Endrael (Yay for redundancy!)
NaNo Username: Endrael (Yes, I am consistent.)
50,000th Word: It's somewhere in there ---v
Quote:
"You have no idea how beautiful you are right now," I said quietly, moving my hand away just enough to trace my fingertips lightly over her face, closing her eyes as I passed over them. "If only you could see yourself, with the light in your hair-" I stroked it slowly before lifting my fingers back to her face "-and highlighting your eyes and and lips, and how content and peaceful you look."
"Are you trying to make me cry again?" she asked hoarsely, her eyelashes pooling with water even as she pressed against my fingertips. "Because you're doing a good job of it."
Ysavvryl
Endrael

Yay, get it done! The multiple documents would make it a bit trickier to get a word count, but it's certainly more organized. I just write everything in one document.

More organized is definitely the word I'd use for it, since this is a story I post online (and I even get fan mail for it from time to time xd ). I must say, though, that it was a real b***h rebuilding my NaNo spreadsheet to accommodate the word counts from multiple documents. There's still some fine tuning/very minor fixes I need to do with it so it works exactly like I want it to, but that's all of five minutes work to take care of, so I haven't bothered with it yet.

Peaceful Lunatic

Endrael

More organized is definitely the word I'd use for it, since this is a story I post online (and I even get fan mail for it from time to time xd ). I must say, though, that it was a real b***h rebuilding my NaNo spreadsheet to accommodate the word counts from multiple documents. There's still some fine tuning/very minor fixes I need to do with it so it works exactly like I want it to, but that's all of five minutes work to take care of, so I haven't bothered with it yet.

Yeah, a few minutes aren't worth a bother sometimes, lol. But congrats on winning! And on already having fans! You must be doing really well then; excellent work!

I put down 'peaceful' for your 50K word. I hope it fits the story!
Ysavvryl
Endrael

Yeah, a few minutes aren't worth a bother sometimes, lol. But congrats on winning! And on already having fans! You must be doing really well then; excellent work!

I put down 'peaceful' for your 50K word. I hope it fits the story!

Well... It does have peaceful moments in it. lol It's a coming-of-age story (the last thing I ever thought I'd be writing when I first started it), so it's all about the complications of relationships (friends, family (though not a lot of this so far other than the two female MCs being sisters who have the incest thing going on between them), and lovers), the mistakes people make, and how they change and grow (or not) by it. I've actually garnered an honorable mention on tvtropes for this story, which I didn't know about until a fan pointed it out.

Also, your word count is breaking my brain. gonk I might be able to make the 75k mark, but with next week being thanksgiving, I have full time hours, so it's going to be a challenge.

Hallowed Lunatic

Just....ten-thousand more words...then I've got this cat in the bag....!

x.x'

Peaceful Lunatic

Vlll
Just....ten-thousand more words...then I've got this cat in the bag....!

x.x'

emotion_hug You're so close! Keep at it and you're sure to make it, in plenty of time. Just don't let that cat scratch you on its way in the bag razz

Amateur Capitalist

16,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jesus Christ, Ysavvryl. Jesus. Christ.

Peaceful Lunatic

Lea Fealith
Jesus Christ, Ysavvryl. Jesus. Christ.

rofl Why should it surprise you, after I finished that contest of yours?
What is Nanowiro?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces