Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Lunatic

Malee
Finally finished.

NaNo name: Malee
50000th word: than

So thankful its over!

Woohoo, you finished! Great job, and yes, it's over and time to take a day or two to relax. Or catch up on housework. rofl I hope you had fun at least.

Peaceful Lunatic

Artemis of the Black Moon
Gaia Username: Artemis of the Black Moon
NaNoWriMo: Tsukkuyomi Kokuryuu
50,00th word: (I have no idea, it got almost to 60,00 actually ^^ wink
59,431th word: present.

Yay, great work on finishing as a winner and then some! Seems like you had fun. And that's a nifty word, so we'll just use that one for the list. wink

Peaceful Lunatic

And with that, NaNoWriMo is over. And here on Gaia, we have 35 writer-ly winners! Again, congratulations and hugs to you all. emotion_hug You all deserve to be proud of your accomplishments.

See you again next year!
If it's not to late, I finished then passed out, but I did finish on time
Gaia Username: Jade Elite
Nano Username: Flyer of Eternal Night
50,000th word: Karuhiwa

I actually would have finished a lot sooner but I was working at a pace set by my word counter, and i didn't know until 3 hours before the deadline that I actually had a lot more to write than i thought for the nano word counter to agree that i finished.

Peaceful Lunatic

Jade Elite
If it's not to late, I finished then passed out, but I did finish on time
Gaia Username: Jade Elite
Nano Username: Flyer of Eternal Night
50,000th word: Karuhiwa

I actually would have finished a lot sooner but I was working at a pace set by my word counter, and i didn't know until 3 hours before the deadline that I actually had a lot more to write than i thought for the nano word counter to agree that i finished.

Not too late. Great work on winning, especially with having to make that last hour push to get done. Congratulations! Now have a nice restful Saturday. biggrin

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Ysavvryl
rofl Well congratulations on winning despite living up to the username! mrgreen Great work on writing so much in a day; I know how much effort that takes. And that's pretty cool that you ended up on a name. Second one on the list to do so! (First was a PM entry that had 'von').

Thanks! My boyfriend finally told me "no dinner until you finish" so I sat down and got it out. He's such a motivator. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
My girlfriend finished on time too! She wrote 10,000 words in the last day and made it 3 hours before midnight (I'm so proud of her!). If I let her know of this thread, will she be added to the list?

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
So proud of Whimsi and Ysa for getting such high word counts! eek You motivate me to do more!! Congrats girls! heart

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Gaia Username: Freddus
NaNo Username:Freddus
50,000th Word: He.

I actually finished on time, despite the fact that I'm now mentioning here several days later...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peaceful Lunatic

Marie-Cris
My girlfriend finished on time too! She wrote 10,000 words in the last day and made it 3 hours before midnight (I'm so proud of her!). If I let her know of this thread, will she be added to the list?

Sure! I'll add late-comers probably until the forum closes. biggrin

Peaceful Lunatic

Freddus
Gaia Username: Freddus
NaNo Username:Freddus
50,000th Word: He.

I actually finished on time, despite the fact that I'm now mentioning here several days later...

All right, congrats on finishing! Yeah, sometimes you need a break from the computer after something like this. Still, you're a winner too! Great job.

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Ysavvryl

All right, congrats on finishing! Yeah, sometimes you need a break from the computer after something like this. Still, you're a winner too! Great job.

Thank you!

I didn't actually think I could do it, so I was very surprised when I did!

Now my partner and I both have winner's circle t-shirts on order so that we may remember forever. smile

Codger

Well, I almost hit 75k, but with only two days of actual sleep last week on top of work, I just couldn't manage it. Came in at 73589 and my brain just shut down. Damn near fell asleep on my laptop. whee

Peaceful Lunatic

Endrael
Well, I almost hit 75k, but with only two days of actual sleep last week on top of work, I just couldn't manage it. Came in at 73589 and my brain just shut down. Damn near fell asleep on my laptop. whee

Aw, that's very close! But if you need sleep, you need it, so it's probably better that way. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff