Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Username (on both): Le Scratch
50,000th word: some

I finished just an hour ago. @.@ Goodness I hate procrastination.

Peaceful Lunatic

Hybernation
Gaia username, Hybernation
Nano: The one who felled
50,000 word, resounded.

Woohoo, go you! You finished in time! Great job, and give yourself a hug. biggrin

Peaceful Lunatic

Mashimizu
Gaia Username: Mashimizu
NaNo Username: Ademus
50,000th Word: middle

Congratulations on winning! How do you think it went? Any way it goes, it's a great accomplishment, but I hope it went well for you. mrgreen

Peaceful Lunatic

Lazarus Larkin
Ysavvryl
Lazarus Larkin
Well, it is NOT pretty. I summarized scenes to skip ahead, I didn't even write the climax because I went right to the epilogue, and I started talking to myself about how I should have introduced a plot point way earlier. But it's over 50,000 words long, and some of it isn't utter crap, and that's what's important!

Yeah, first drafts usually aren't pretty. lol, but author's notes and talking to yourself counts some! Congrats on finishing! biggrin Are you gonna fill out a form so I can add you to the list? You can skip the NaNo username if you want.

Yeah, sorry XD

Gaia username: Lazarus Larkin
NaNo name: youjik33
50,000th word: entrance

No problem. Got you and your word down now.

Peaceful Lunatic

Le Scratch

At least you didn't procrastinate so long that you didn't finish. Congrats on winning! Now you deserve a good rest for a job well done. biggrin

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Gaia Username: -ProcrastinatingSpazz-
NaNo Username: Spazzie
50,000th Word: Renga [a name xD]

I finished about 4 hours ago now.
There's a lot left to write about, but I had to do like 8k words today because I live up to my username. > u>
So I paused once I hit the mark.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Finally finished.

NaNo name: Malee
50000th word: than

So thankful its over!

Obsessive Lover

Ysavvryl
Mashimizu
Gaia Username: Mashimizu
NaNo Username: Ademus
50,000th Word: middle

Congratulations on winning! How do you think it went? Any way it goes, it's a great accomplishment, but I hope it went well for you. mrgreen

It went great, I'm glad to be finished with it for now. Next is to attempt storyboarding it...but that can wait until tomorrow. Or sometime next week. Haha.

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ysavvryl
Le Scratch

At least you didn't procrastinate so long that you didn't finish. Congrats on winning! Now you deserve a good rest for a job well done. biggrin
True true, and on my first year attempting!

Obsessive Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
Ysavvryl
SerenaLyoko720
Gaia Username: Serenalyoko720
NaNo Username: RLShepherd
50,000th Word: About

I'm so happy.

Yup, this is a great reason to be happy! biggrin Congrats on winning! Are you still writing or is it pretty much ready for editing?

Thank you! And I am still writing I probably have something like 20000 words left.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ysavvryl
Yeah, using OpenOffice because that's all this computer has. stare Well, other than wordpad. I'm not that fond of it, but it works decent. We also have to consider that with the scale I have, any discrepancy is going to be bigger.
Yeah, OpenOffice rounds up and NaNo rounds it down. Ugh, annoying! OpenOffice is okay. I'd probably use that more than wordpad (probably because I have issues with wordpad's keyboard shortcuts ugh). Although I do use wordpad to transfer stuff. I actually use it a lot, just not for writing, you know? Heh.

But OpenOffice ... yeah, it's okay. It's free so what do you expect? XD I use WordPerfect most of the time which aaaalways counts less which I kinda like. Makes me work harder. (:

And yaaay! I will let my official word count be around 102k. xd Idc I just want this to be over!! But I will also miss it when it is gone. We'll have to get together to edit, yeah? (:

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Malee
Finally finished.

NaNo name: Malee
50000th word: than

So thankful its over!
Yaaaaaaaaay! emotion_brofist 4laugh

Divine Detective

5,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Username: Artemis of the Black Moon
NaNoWriMo: Tsukkuyomi Kokuryuu
50,00th word: (I have no idea, it got almost to 60,00 actually ^^ wink
59,431th word: present.

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Ysavvryl
FORTRAN77
Gaia Username: FORTRAN77
NaNo Username: alphaLeonis
50,000th Word: Military (I think... my word processor and NaNo disagree on how many words I have.)

Congratulations on winning! And on a pretty nifty word too. Great work. biggrin

Yeah, different word counters will count differently based on a lot of little factors. But they're usually not very widely off.

The people I see saying "Oh, it's my first NaNo, I wasn't expecting to win" can kiss my a**. biggrin

Peaceful Lunatic

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Gaia Username: -ProcrastinatingSpazz-
NaNo Username: Spazzie
50,000th Word: Renga [a name xD]

I finished about 4 hours ago now.
There's a lot left to write about, but I had to do like 8k words today because I live up to my username. > u>
So I paused once I hit the mark.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl Well congratulations on winning despite living up to the username! mrgreen Great work on writing so much in a day; I know how much effort that takes. And that's pretty cool that you ended up on a name. Second one on the list to do so! (First was a PM entry that had 'von').

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff