Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Lunatic

Hello all you WriMo's out there! Want to let the whole of Gaia (or at least those who look in here) know about your amazing accomplishments in this writer-ly challenge? Then push for your 50K and you will have your name recorded here as a wonderful winner! I offer nothing but gushing praise and cheerful cheers, although you're welcome to come in to chat, ask for advice, or get a bit of positive thinking.

And here I am again at 50K in 5 days, because I'm cuckoo and really really passionate about writing.

All you need to do is fill out this simple form when you hit your 50K and you're on. If you get to 75K, or any 25K mark after that, let me know and I'll start an Overachiever's List too.

Gaia Username:
NaNo Username: (If you don't want to make it known here, I'll take winner forms by PM too)
50,000th Word: (If this is inappropriate for the forums, please choose a word near it.)

I hope to see a lot of you here!

AND THE WINNING WRITERS ARE...

Ysavvryl, 11/05, 'considered'
Whimsicaldreamer, 11/08, 'in'
Sevi Rais, 11/13, 'powerful'
xSatashi, 11/15, 'lifetime'
Endrael, 11/16, 'peaceful'
VIII, 11/20, 'thing'
MyPrettyLilCherryBlossom, 11/20, 'kept'
Catherine_de_Silver, 11/??, 'shirt'
Lunarasea, 11/21, 'her'
Rizuzua, 11/21, 'space'
Dreylen, 11/22, 'who'
Nooova, 11/23, 'the'
Nadistu, 11/24, 'it'
Kendra4313, 11/25, 'drake'
Wild Magic User 16, 11/26, 'did'
Painless Pleasure, 11/27, 'in'
La Dame Lut, 11/27, 'they'
Psychotic Maniacal Sanity, 11/29, 'anything'
Marie-Cris, 11/29, 'became'
Byte Bandit, 11/29, 'nodded'
Taiyo the Egg, 11/29, 'doubtfully'
FORTRAN77, 11/30, 'military'
Dark Serraphim, 11/30, 'outdo'
Lazarus Larkin, 11/30, 'entrance'
Tenauri, 11/30, 'doubt'
Serenalyoko720, 11/30, 'about'
Vampiriz, 11/30, 'sudden'
BF-dragontshd-40, 11/30, 'von'
MeriKanne, 11/30, 'stand'
Hybernation, 11/30, 'resounded'
Mashimizu, 11/30, 'middle'
Le Scratch, 11/30, 'some'
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-, 11/30, 'Renga' (name)
Malee, 11/30, 'than'
Artemis of the Black Moon, 11/30, 'present'
Jade Elite, 11/30, 'Karuhiwa'
Freddus, 11/30, 'he'
MageQueenHoshi, 11/29, 'that'
kitty868theonly, 11/29, 'she'
xAthena_WarriorX, 11/30, 'the'

OVERACHIEVERS!

For those folks with blazing fingers and extra spicy word counts.

75,000 words: Dreylen
100,000 words: Sevi Rais
125,000 words: Whimsicaldreamer
150,000 words: Ysavvryl

Invisible Citizen

Holy cow, you're already done??? Props to you!

Codger

And here I was thinking 12.5k in four days (didn't get any writing done the first day because of work and being dead-to-the-world sick) while sick and working was pretty good. neutral If my current pace holds of 4k+ each night I'm off, I'll be done by the middle of next week.

Beloved Fairy

I am less than 10k from winning - I will probably hit 50k tomorrow or Wednesday, but I am going to at least 75k or 100k this month, depending on how chatty my characters are. =]

Smoker

I prefer to take it slow so I have time to reflect on what i'm going to write next. Slow and steady allows more room for error i believe.
But my personal goal of 2k words a day is nothing in light of what you've accomplished.
Congrats to those who have won already, and godspeed to those who are fast approaching your goal.
Should all go well we should hold a party at the finish line :u

...although staying in character during such a period of time is quite difficult. sweatdrop I look forward to the day I can stop doing this. rofl

Peaceful Lunatic

Endrael
And here I was thinking 12.5k in four days (didn't get any writing done the first day because of work and being dead-to-the-world sick) while sick and working was pretty good. neutral If my current pace holds of 4k+ each night I'm off, I'll be done by the middle of next week.

Actually, that is good! I'm not working, well, unless you count writing (cause the hours I put into this would be well over a full-time job). Great work! And get well soon; I know you can do it! emotion_hug

Peaceful Lunatic

Somerandomnoobie
I prefer to take it slow so I have time to reflect on what i'm going to write next. Slow and steady allows more room for error i believe.
But my personal goal of 2k words a day is nothing in light of what you've accomplished.
Congrats to those who have won already, and godspeed to those who are fast approaching your goal.
Should all go well we should hold a party at the finish line :u

...although staying in character during such a period of time is quite difficult. sweatdrop I look forward to the day I can stop doing this. rofl

I write at the speed of thought! Almost. rofl it's just how I work; whatever works for you is what's best.

2K a day is a nice goal. I'll see you as a winner at the party!

Peaceful Lunatic

RunningWithNemo
I am less than 10k from winning - I will probably hit 50k tomorrow or Wednesday, but I am going to at least 75k or 100k this month, depending on how chatty my characters are. =]

I love chatty characters. biggrin Have fun with your story!

Revered Nerd

Gaia Username: Whimsicaldreamer
NaNo Username: Whimsicaldreamer
50,000th Word: in

You thread was all the way at the bottom of the page Ysavvryl I had trouble finding it and I took longer to get here than I planned I was aiming for six days.
Are you going to do an overachievers' list this year too?

Peaceful Lunatic

whimsicaldreamer
Gaia Username: Whimsicaldreamer
NaNo Username: Whimsicaldreamer
50,000th Word: in

You thread was all the way at the bottom of the page Ysavvryl I had trouble finding it and I took longer to get here than I planned I was aiming for six days.
Are you going to do an overachievers' list this year too?

Yay, the first winner that's not me! rofl Well you still made it in the first half of the month, which is excellent. Great work and congratulations! *throws confetti and gives cake* So what's 'in'?

Aw, well if this thread starts getting lost like that, I'd better find reasons to chat in here. And yeah, I'll probably add an Overachievers List at the bottom once there's an overachiever other than me (I think I'm around 75K right now, haven't checked).

Revered Nerd

A prisoner was getting put back in the jail cell.

And 75k already? I do not think I am going to catch you this year if you keep your insane pace. But I should reach at least 100k again this year so I'll be vying for a spot on the list.

Peaceful Lunatic

It is an insane pace. I'm getting loopy and it's only Week 2! cat_xd Or maybe that's cause I'm up late.

My 50K word came in the middle of a shopping scene, with the MC deciding if he wanted to splurge on something.

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Normally I'd be up there with you guys, but not this year. I'm sitting at 25k and aiming for 100k by the end of the month. School is a b***h this year. emotion_donotwant

Congrats on the word counts!

Peaceful Lunatic

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity
Normally I'd be up there with you guys, but not this year. I'm sitting at 25k and aiming for 100k by the end of the month. School is a b***h this year. emotion_donotwant

Congrats on the word counts!

Can't help school, but you're still ahead in spite of it! Keep at it! cat_3nodding

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ysavvryl: I'm actually a little behind on my 100k goal (I need to be at 30k by tonight). But I have nothing else to do today apart from some reading, so that's okay. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff