Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Lunatic

Hebonics
I won't make the deadline since I'm deployed in Afghanistan, but I'll continue on my story nonetheless. Congrats to you both, Ysavvryl & Se I Rais. You've earned it.

Thanks! I hope things go well over there in Afghanistan too.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Hebonics
Thank you! I remember reading a story on the NaNo site about someone who was deployed in Afghanistan and actually completed the 50k NaNoWriMo challenge! She also got her comrades and commanding officer to help her count out the words and everything! I think she transferred it to a computer. It was such a great story! Godspeed!

Also, 60,433 words so far! Huzzah! Exactly what I wanted. XD I'm becoming intrigued by the ending (okay, more like rising action). Usually when I get to endings I just ... I dunno, fizzle out. No idea why! I know how the ending will be, but I'm still figuring out why the characters are there, but it's always fun to start with a blank slate. I write more that way anyway. (:

Revered Nerd

I guess I might as well get on here, even though I have been finished for quite a while.

Gaia username: Whimsicaldreamer
Nano username: Whimsicaldreamer
50,000th word: Muse and honestly a great word.
I finished on day 8.
I aim to reach 100k though I am only at 83k right now.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
whimsicaldreamer
Woohoo! Another winner! You're going to give Ysav a challenge! whee Good luck, you two!

I'm glad these final words are pretty great and not some generic conjunction or something. XD

ThePoopThatPeed's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

Thank you, both of you. It means a lot. smile

Peaceful Lunatic

Okay whimiscaldreamer, got you added and put onto the Overachiever's list! And that is an amazing word to end up at 50K on; one year, I reached it with 'of', haha. Great work! And good luck with the rest of that 17K. There may be plenty of time, but can't become too much of a slacker.

Revered Nerd

Ysavvryl

Thank you. I do not plan on slacking anytime soon. I know last year my word was lame, I think it was "and".

Sevi rais
Thank you, and I hope to be. Yes the winning words are very nice.

Peaceful Lunatic

Well, I broke a 100K recently... and broke my spellchecker just before that! Hahaha! Take that for not liking fantasy spelling!
=D

Gaia name: Elfus Arianteus
NaNo: Sarosong
50,000th word: too

Still writing!

Edit: Achieved on 11/17
Hebonics
Thank you, both of you. It means a lot. smile

I truly hope for the best for you.

Peaceful Lunatic

Okay Elfus, got you added! And great job! It's awesome to reach the goal and realize that you're not done yet because you love the story so much. I hope it turns out to be a popular book in the future!

Revered Nerd

Ysavvryl
I broke 100k and the word for that one is 'story'.
I have a feeling I will be making the next milestone before November is up.

Wheezing Lunatic

I am not yet done.
>>>>>>>>>>

Hey~
Gaia Username: Chouryou
NaNo Username: Selekis
50,000th Word: already

Just reached it today, and I'm still writing.
I'm happy because this is my first time to participate as well. Whee!

<<<<<<<<<<

WITNESS.

Peaceful Lunatic

@Chouryou: Okay, you're on the list now! Awesome job on your first win! It is an accomplishment to be proud of.

@whimsicaldreamer: Okay, got you there now.

The pace of winning is definitely starting to pick up steam. Don't be shy out there! We're here to celebrate with you.
I'm a winrar. pirate

Gaia Username: radioactive alchemist
NaNo Username: radioactivealchemist
50,000th Word: You're going to make me go back and find this? Fine... it's "and" (according to Word) or "change" (according to Q10 and the NaNo validator).

I hit it yesterday, BTW.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces