Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
So, Celestia raises the sun. Luna raises the moon, and brings out the stars. The ******** stars. That's millions of suns! How can a pony be that powerful? The vacuum of space. Space is emptiness, no air or anything. That emptiness lets magic multiply and expand to amazing proportions. Yes, I believe this.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good to have you back!~ emotion_kirakira

Dapper Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
[]

I never left. I'm just a lurker now.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Fufluns
[]

I saw the status you made about no longer posting here, because it's not the place that you used to enjoy. I thought that meant that you had gone.

Dapper Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Fufluns
[]

I saw the status you made about no longer posting here, because it's not the place that you used to enjoy. I thought that meant that you had gone.

I really need to phrase my stuff better. And learn correct pronunciations, but that's irrelevant.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Fufluns
Fufluns
[]

I really need to phrase my stuff better. And learn correct pronunciations, but that's irrelevant.

Magic. emotion_kirakira

Interesting Lunatic

It's not nearly as impressive as all that.
They're not moving the sun/suns. They're only moving one much, much smaller thing: the planet. And not location-wise, just spinny-wise.

Also, whatever happened with that big fancy OC contest of yours?
Is that just, like, not a thing anymore then? Because I'd like to finally know for certain one way or the other whether or not I'll eventually have to worry about working on those prize arts.

Dapper Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
That Scruffy Mule
Is that just, like, not a thing anymore then? Because I'd like to finally know for certain one way or the other whether or not I'll eventually have to worry about working on those prize arts.

Oh ya. That slipped my mind. I don't even think most of the contestants are still here.

Interesting Lunatic

Fufluns
That Scruffy Mule

Oh ya. That slipped my mind. I don't even think most of the contestants are still here.
So not a thing then.
Less work for lazy, lazy RauScruff.

Supportive Seeker

I still say that they only raise the sun and moon over Equestria in some sort of magic field that only affects that land. The rest of the planet is completely natural.

Eloquent Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Good to see you back, and believe me, I understand why you left. I took a vacation over in the AMC, myself.

Tiny Mage

17,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageThat is an interesting concept. I hadn't thought before of the stars, the suns of the universe, being brought forth or called within the vacuum of space.

The lore of Luna made me think of the ancient belief that the world is encased in a dome. The stars were thought to be holes in the dome through which one saw a glimpse of heaven.

If you think of the stars as being close, like the dots in the dome, and proportionately small in compared to the vast sun, one can think of Luna and Celestia as having equal power. While one brings up the wide and vast sun, the other paints all the little dots in the sky.

Good to have you back!~ emotion_kirakira

Did you make your post layout?

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
That Scruffy Mule
They're not moving the sun/suns. They're only moving one much, much smaller thing: the planet. And not location-wise, just spinny-wise.

Damn you...got to it before I could... crying

And man...that seems like years ago now. *has no concept of time*

Interesting Lunatic

Rumblestiltskin
That Scruffy Mule

Damn you...got to it before I could... crying

And man...that seems like years ago now. *has no concept of time*
Jus' doin' what I do. Hard to beat an insomniac sometimes.

Dunnit? Man, good times, goooood times...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games