Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
Requiem ex Inferni

BECAUSE AMG SHES THE BESTEST PONI EVUR SHE WASS CREATED FOR US ND SHE HAVE ADVENTUURES WIT DOCTER WHOOVESZ1!1!!!!!1!1!!!1ELEVENDY

rolleyes

Liberal Loiterer

10,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Sagebomb
Cmon, "Ditzy doo" will be the pony "making a special background appearance" in the alicorn episode

Although its not said who the special appearance is...we know it will be someone that will make people happy.

"Special background appearance"? Where'd you hear this?

Aged Prophet

17,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Sagebomb
Cmon, "Ditzy doo" will be the pony "making a special background appearance" in the alicorn episode

Although its not said who the special appearance is...we know it will be someone that will make people happy.

3:59:00 - 3:59.20 ish...one of her fave backgrounds, but not her fave.

Basically left it open not sure which one.

( Im pretty sure her fave is wildfire, so somepony who isnt wildfire will be there?), but she does defend derpy (and has storyboarded her before)

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/b/b4/Sabrina_Alberghetti_2012-01-31_Derpy.png

Liberal Loiterer

10,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Sagebomb
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Sagebomb

3:59:00 - 3:59.20 ish...one of her fave backgrounds, but not her fave.

Basically left it open not sure which one.

( Im pretty sure her fave is wildfire, so somepony who isnt wildfire will be there?), but she does defend derpy (and has storyboarded her before)

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/b/b4/Sabrina_Alberghetti_2012-01-31_Derpy.png

Yay! That's awesome news! ^_^ I hope it is Derpy.

Aged Prophet

17,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sunshine Peach-Heart

Im pretty sure "derpy" isnt going to be there but I think "ditzy" has a good chance....prehaps here they can call her ditzy and make parents happy, leaving fans also happy because ditzy just goes with her original name, features, and can keep her fan name out where it was first made.

I mean its all just a guess, I have no idea who it is, and if it is derpyditzy, it may even only be a background scroll by. (But I know even a scroll by will make a lot of fans happy)

Liberal Loiterer

10,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Sagebomb
Sunshine Peach-Heart

Im pretty sure "derpy" isnt going to be there but I think "ditzy" has a good chance....prehaps here they can call her ditzy and make parents happy, leaving fans also happy because ditzy just goes with her original name, features, and can keep her fan name out where it was first made.

I mean its all just a guess, I have no idea who it is, and if it is derpyditzy, it may even only be a background scroll by. (But I know even a scroll by will make a lot of fans happy)

Exactly! I don't really care what they call her, just as long as she's there.
If it's not Derpy/Ditzy, though, I wonder who it could be? I honestly don't have any idea.

Aged Prophet

17,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sunshine Peach-Heart

Exactly! I don't really care what they call her, just as long as she's there.
If it's not Derpy/Ditzy, though, I wonder who it could be? I honestly don't have any idea.

if it was a reg background character I dont see why she would have given it a shoutout, but then it could be a fairly reg one who gets a bigger role...like possibly "dr hooves"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

she's just a cartoon character,
we'll get over it.

Witty Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Requiem ex Inferni
> Derpy not making any future appearances
> mfw

No, seriously, why does this matter? Outside of the one episode where she has one minute of dialogue (which I honestly believe is all any Derpy fan remembers from that episode, the way they talk about it), her only relevance to the show was popping up in the background every so often. It's not going to destroy the show if she's no longer there.
That's exactly why people like her. She was this fun little pony to search for during the show while we watched, and lots of people liked that, sorry if you didn't. You ever watch Adventure Time? There's a snail hidden in just about every episode, and many fans enjoy looking for it (A lot harder than spotting Derpy, too)
No, it wouldn't destroy the show. And shame on anyone who would stop watching just because she's gone. It hurts me too, but I'll keep watching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff