Colt or Mare?

Mare 0.703125 70.3% [ 45 ]
Colt 0.296875 29.7% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >
fubar0
MoonDustPony
fubar0
my OC is named Apple record. Born into Vinal Scratch's family but due to unfortunate circumstances was put up for adoption and was adopted into the Apple family. Every afternoon after the usual farm chores are taken care of, he books it on down to his music store where he sell records from every era and genre.

That is awesome ^-^ Great back story

thanks

Anytime 3nodding
Sulina
Angdem
Mine is a Ghost. xD She is dead and all. So her job is haunting the ponies? Still working on her.

Lol, Sugar Ghost would try to befriend her, her bookshelf is three sections, basic magic (things like levitating objects and skills most unicorns have) cookbooks and ghost stories. She collects and writes the latter two.

Luck with that. Fallen Guardian (Name still in works) won't be easy to befriend. xD She passed away long ago and all. Was part of the Royal Guard too.
My character is a filly named Dusk Guard.

Her dad being one of Celestia's Pegasus gurads, while her mother is one of Luna's Pegasus guards. So she's a cross of the two breeds. She got the bat wing trait from her mother, her coat color is white, like her fathers, with a dark blue mane. That is from an ancestor from her fathers side.

She has no CM yet. But wishes to follow in her mothers fo-er....hooves and serve as one Luna's gaurds, and rise to the top of the guard. She's bullied by both sides, but it usally involves with the other party getting a nice bucking.
tallblondnloud

Her dad being one of Celestia's Pegasus gurads, while her mother is one of Luna's Pegasus guards. So she's a cross of the two breeds. She got the bat wing trait from her mother, her coat color is white, like her fathers, with a dark blue mane. That is from an ancestor from her fathers side.

She has no CM yet. But wishes to follow in her mothers fo-er....hooves and serve as one Luna's gaurds, and rise to the top of the guard. She's bullied by both sides, but it usally involves with the other party getting a nice bucking.

Aww, Dusk Guard sounds like a total sweetheart ^-^ Love it!
MoonDustPony
tallblondnloud

she's pretty kind, until someone calls her a half breed or picks on her.
tallblondnloud
MoonDustPony
tallblondnloud

Good on her! hehe

Anxious Nerd

MoonDustPony
Auva Malfoy
CircuitBreaker works to fix up broken trinkets and technology in Ponyville and Canterlott.

That is new! Love that ^-^

Thankee <3
Auva Malfoy
MoonDustPony
Auva Malfoy
CircuitBreaker works to fix up broken trinkets and technology in Ponyville and Canterlott.

That is new! Love that ^-^

Thankee <3

Anytime smile

Mega Cutie-Pie

Well first there's Autumn Snap, she makes her own scarves.
Then there's Mellow Yellow who's an up and coming folk musician/singer/songwriter.
CayBoo
Well first there's Autumn Snap, she makes her own scarves.
Then there's Mellow Yellow who's an up and coming folk musician/singer/songwriter.
Awesome ^_^
MoonDustPony
tallblondnloud
MoonDustPony
tallblondnloud

Good on her! hehe

here is a rough picture of her. I might end up re doing it.Dusk Guard
tallblondnloud
MoonDustPony
tallblondnloud
MoonDustPony
tallblondnloud

Good on her! hehe

here is a rough picture of her. I might end up re doing it.Dusk Guard

Looks good smile

Distinct Elder

User Image

My favorite OC right now is a unicorn pony called Radiant Star. She's an aspiring model that, due to not having the right 'look' is having a hard time getting any work. In shame she has moved to Ponyville and has begun to work at a family restaurant as a waitress. Although she isn't very good with magic, she is looking for a spell that will make her just half a hoof taller.

Lonely Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azreal Rou
User Image
Despite being a powerfull Alicorn residing over Death it's self Azreal's dream job is chief at a small out of the way cafe. He spends most of his day cooking, reading or just chilling around his house. He has a bit of a temper and doesn't normally do well with many ponies making it hard for him to keep his job most of the time. He's considered moving back to canterlot were nopony knows him but Ponyville is his current home.

Romantic Kitten

My OC Vanity is a model. My OC Roller Raye runs a skating rink. And my OC FancyStep teaches dance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff