I have a drawing of him here blaugh

Awesome ^-^ Love it!

Dapper Grabber

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
MoonDustPony

She loves the water, but doesn't quite know how to handle her wings in the water being a pegasus and all lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh I see! What most Pegusi do when they swim is actually have their wings open, but flat up along side their sides. That keeps them from feeling the drag of the water, but still allow them to swim properly.
Sweet Grotesque
MoonDustPony

She loves the water, but doesn't quite know how to handle her wings in the water being a pegasus and all lol

Oh I see! What most Pegusi do when they swim is actually have their wings open, but flat up along side their sides. That keeps them from feeling the drag of the water, but still allow them to swim properly.

Ohhh Okay ^-^ Thank you! 4laugh
Angdem
Mine is a Ghost. xD She is dead and all. So her job is haunting the ponies? Still working on her.

Lol, Sugar Ghost would try to befriend her, her bookshelf is three sections, basic magic (things like levitating objects and skills most unicorns have) cookbooks and ghost stories. She collects and writes the latter two.
Sulina
I worked on one today, her name is Sugar Ghost and she works for a bakery while writing ghost stories under a pen name.

Peach-Heart: don't you mean ingredients

Awesome ^-^
A Hopeful Captain
My ponysona (seen in my signature), is named Broadway Ambition.

She would be seen on stage or on the TV. She would also be directing plays all over Equestria, mainly in Manehattan and Canterlott.

EDIT:: Her Cutie Mark are the Comedy/Tragedy faces. The artist couldn't put it on because the picture is too small.

Oooo I really like that ^-^

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
Mine's a musician
Ooo any specific instrument they use?

Guitar, his name is woodstock ^^

Awesome ^-^ Love it!

I'm not really good with drawing ponies from a different perspective other than that.. ;-;
Waffle Baron
I have three main OC's, one of which is my ponysona.
My ponysona Night Owl, runs some sort of shop (haven't decided what as of yet) that is only open at night and she wonders why she never has any customers. :I

I also have Big Red who owns a runs a hang glider shop and flight school. There is also Indigo Twist who is Big Reds live in adoptive daughter who has a handicap and is super shy around normal ponies, she is his assistant in training. X3

Hehe Maybe Twilight would visit Night Owl!
Awesome OC's ^-^
Sunshine Peach-Heart
Poppy Seed sells bagels, and is a little obsessed with them, but that's beside the point. razz
Keuse is pretty much a student, still learning the ways of both unicorn and zebra magic. But that doesn't really make any money. So I guess she would be doing odd jobs, like selling components for potions, or being an apprentice to a more experiences magician.

That is sweet, love those OC ideas ^-^
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
Mine's a musician

Awesome ^-^ Love it!

I'm not really good with drawing ponies from a different perspective other than that.. ;-;
Aww hehe drawing ponies is hard. My siggy is my best attempt to making my OC sweatdrop lol

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
Mine's a musician

Awesome ^-^ Love it!

Aww hehe drawing ponies is hard. My siggy is my best attempt to making my OC sweatdrop lol

At least you can draw a pony from an angle, I can only draw side view =.=
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015
MoonDustPony
Frosty015

Awesome ^-^ Love it!

At least you can draw a pony from an angle, I can only draw side view =.=
Try finding some lineart and practicing that way. That's what has been helping me slowly lol

Aekea Champion

my OC is named Apple record. Born into Vinal Scratch's family but due to unfortunate circumstances was put up for adoption and was adopted into the Apple family. Every afternoon after the usual farm chores are taken care of, he books it on down to his music store where he sell records from every era and genre.
fubar0
my OC is named Apple record. Born into Vinal Scratch's family but due to unfortunate circumstances was put up for adoption and was adopted into the Apple family. Every afternoon after the usual farm chores are taken care of, he books it on down to his music store where he sell records from every era and genre.

That is awesome ^-^ Great back story

Aekea Champion

MoonDustPony
fubar0

That is awesome ^-^ Great back story

thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas