Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colt or Mare?

Mare 0.703125 70.3% [ 45 ]
Colt 0.296875 29.7% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Loving the OC's guys ^-^ Great jobs with them! 4laugh

Fashionable Fatcat

Puppet would be a toymaker, and Candybat would be the one that makes the candy for Nightmare Night.
The angry Librarian pony or a princess......of something
Currently doing some character drafting for a few characters; one is a lawyer, another is a pony tracker/finder detective type.
XOfxPlasticXAndxElasticX
Puppet would be a toymaker, and Candybat would be the one that makes the candy for Nightmare Night.
Awesome ^-^
cloudly_funshine
The angry Librarian pony or a princess......of something
Cool 3nodding
Ronins_Cross
Currently doing some character drafting for a few characters; one is a lawyer, another is a pony tracker/finder detective type.
Ooo I like detective idea, cool

Benevolent Codger

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
I intended my pony to be a pyromaniac, so I'm not quite sure what she does for a job. sweatdrop
Azulei Gloomspark
I intended my pony to be a pyromaniac, so I'm not quite sure what she does for a job. sweatdrop
Firedancer? lol

Benevolent Codger

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
MoonDustPony
Azulei Gloomspark
Firedancer? lol

Nah, I don't think so. She just likes setting things on fire and watching them burn. She's not a very friendly pony. XD
Azulei Gloomspark
MoonDustPony
Azulei Gloomspark
Firedancer? lol

Nah, I don't think so. She just likes setting things on fire and watching them burn. She's not a very friendly pony. XD

Oh well then set everything on fire muahaha lol
Azulei Gloomspark
MoonDustPony
Azulei Gloomspark
Firedancer? lol

A career in fireworks or metalworking (welding came to mind) seems applicable? or maybe demolition?

Quotable Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
my OC is a dragon and she helps the Apple family since they took her in after she mysteriously fell from the sky. Shr has a major crush on Big Mac.

Quotable Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Azulei Gloomspark
She could be a trash burner or a feild burner(its good for the crops if you use ashes in the feilds.) ar maybe she could be a story-teller that makes images in the fire.

3,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
gothfoxx
my OC is a dragon and she helps the Apple family since they took her in after she mysteriously fell from the sky. Shr has a major crush on Big Mac.
Thats an interesting back story

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games