Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
31 year old woman here and been a fan of My Little Pony since I was 3 years old (it came out a year before I was born) and I haven't looked back, yes I am not a fan of all gens (3.5 are creepy little things, 3 never really did anything for me and I tolierate two.)

So yes, I was the one who the show was originally aimed at BUT whilst I consider myself a brony I am not one of those fans who want to screw the s**t out of Shining Armor because 'he is as sexy as hell!!!11' and nor am I a fan of all the other bad crap that is said about the show that some fans do. I am part of the crowd that loves the show, enjoys collecting a few bits of merchandise here and there and just enjoys it like normal people would.

Floppy Member

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Older men love adventure time as well, but that is a kid show? Why does nobody care about that...
The bottom line is that MLP is just a TV show. People used to discourage girls from watching "boys" shows like Power Rangers, Transformers, and TMNT, but now it's okay. Many of those shows have been incorporating an increasing number of female leads in response to that.

If it's okay for girls and women to watch children's boys shows, then why wouldn't it be okay for men to watch MLP? While it is geared towards young girls, the show still is well-written, entertaining, and encourages good morals.

whorax's Comrade

Mega Egg

Gold Hearted Bunny
User Image

Don't Forget to Love

I like MLP but I fully agree that the show is made for little girls.

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

it
wasn't though.
it was made for families. families include little girls, little boys, mothers, and fathers. faust said it herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff