Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will Twilight being an Alicorn from now on change your views of the show?

Yes 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
No 0.625 62.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3

Invisible Genius

I'm not too sure if I do or not...

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
:/ From all the 'spoilers' I'm reading, it sounds like Twi turning Alicorn is NOT a temporary thing. Personally, not thrilled with this.
smile xd gud one

Unbeatable Hunter

I blame executive meddling.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

i hope it's Princess Skyla, and they're just dropping huge a** wings on Twilight for shits and giggles.
but it's highly unlikely. it'll be all like
'ooh, you can't leave your friends behind'
or something.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Undead Spectrum
i hope it's Princess Skyla, and they're just dropping huge a** wings on Twilight for shits and giggles.
but it's highly unlikely. it'll be all like
'ooh, you can't leave your friends behind'
or something.

But there is no reason for her to leave or anything

She ascends to Alicorness she then does whatever the ******** she wants.

She obvs going to be the Princess of "friendship" like Cannotdance is the princess of love

So she would go around teaching the Unwashed about friendship she needs friends to do that.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Glorious Leader Luna

So she would go around teaching the Unwashed about friendship she needs friends to do that.

this
this has made my day

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Inazuman Frash
I blame executive meddling.

Perhaps, but, what if the writers really do want her to be an alicorn? How do you know it wasn't part of their plan to begin with? I don't see why this is ALL has to be executive meddling and all '******** YOU HASBRO YOU RUINED IT!" Twilight deserves it as well. She's already more powerful than Celestia, why not give her the title and wings?

Also I don't give a crap about what Lauren Faust wanted to do with Twilight, either. She quit and therefore what she says about where she wanted to go with the show doesn't matter. What she said on Twitter about not wanting alicorn Twilight could also be a lie to get the bronies to shut up. I'm sort of sick of seeing people counting what she says as canon even over a year after she stopped working on the show.

Clean Informer

♡ I'm still a bit iffy with it all because some of her friends can't just up and leave their place. Applejack helps runs sweet apple acres and she wouldn't just up and quit to join twilight in her princess lessons. Same with fluttershy, she has to take care of all these animals and freaks out if something bad might happen to them. So her being an alicorn might equal her doing whatever she wants, but ends up getting looked at with awe and such from most ponies in the backround. It'd make her a sore thumb, and who knows how she'd feel about it. ♡

Interesting Sweetheart

Just wish people would stop bitching and enjoy the show. Bronies can't write everything they see on TV,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Someone posted a tweet from Tara which stated that she wouldn't permanently be an alicorn. Not sure what's up with your title.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff