Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will Twilight being an Alicorn from now on change your views of the show?

Yes 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
No 0.625 62.5% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 >
gaia_star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_star
W-wait.... I-I...er...

WHAT?!

Moonlight Hunter

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Twilight Sparkle of Stars
gaia_star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_star
W-wait.... I-I...er...

WHAT?!

Shadower Z0

EXACTLY!

Dapper Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sinivar
Just a theory,
but since the princess coronation description mentioned mixed up cutie marks/destinies, it could be that Twilight accidentally ends up with Celestia's destiny and becomes an Alicorn until it's fixed. That is if there's any truth to the Alicorn Twilight stuff. (which I could honestly see since Hasbro loves selling them)

Maybe it will be one of those things where it happens at the worst possible time, like just before the bad thing people speculate Celestia was preparing for, and Twilight has to stand in for the princess until the mix-up is resolved. So she would technically -be- the new princess for a while and the show title would be accurate. Especially if they have Twilight wishing that she could be someone important.

Then while things were still okay, we'd just be seeing her bumble through whatever important things Celestia does with her day until the antagonist showed up. Then when she manages to resolve both the major threat of the episode and coming up with the magic to fix the misplaces destinies, she is returned to normal. Having learned the lesson that she's happy to be herself and pursue her true destiny, no matter how humble it turns out to be, rather than do anything else.

Then they get a toy to sell, a splashy season end and no major changes to the next season.

You're theory is awesome, and certianly sounds plausible.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hemorrhoidal Flare Up
Don't forget about Princess Skyla.
I know she hurts the eyes, but this toy has been out for a bit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She is cute, and the end result if Sweetie Belle+Cadance=this. whee

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hemorrhoidal Flare Up

Personally I don't think Skyla isn't an eye-sore. I think she is adorable. XD Nice to see yet another alicorn and another fancy filly. Thus far we've had Rarity. Also, if it's because she's a Sweetie Belle recolor you should take into consideration that A) It's a toy. B) Every single pony ever has almost always been a recolor of every other pony, even the toys given they all have the same basic molds. and B) It's the art on a box that is just going to be tossed into the trash when the kid opens it. It's doubtful she'll ever be in the show.

Hilarious Member

If twilight becomes alicorn, I'll finally have a reason to chuck my tv out my window.

Tipsy Bunny

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
arnoldmcguire335
Hemorrhoidal Flare Up

She is cute, and the end result if Sweetie Belle+Cadance=this. whee

meh.... Not my cup of tea.

Tipsy Bunny

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Murasaki Alien
Hemorrhoidal Flare Up

Personally I don't think Skyla isn't an eye-sore. I think she is adorable. XD Nice to see yet another alicorn and another fancy filly. Thus far we've had Rarity. Also, if it's because she's a Sweetie Belle recolor you should take into consideration that A) It's a toy. B) Every single pony ever has almost always been a recolor of every other pony, even the toys given they all have the same basic molds. and B) It's the art on a box that is just going to be tossed into the trash when the kid opens it. It's doubtful she'll ever be in the show.

I don't care that she is a recolor with wings pasted on. Its just the bright pink with that bright yellow and purple... ugh... Tone it down a bit.

Adored Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I trusting the shows writers not to mess this up. ಠ_ಠ

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'd like to see it, just because it'd make everyone salty.

O.G. Player

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
The amount of shitty OC's that can become legitimate now will make me kill myself.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shinigami ryukie
The amount of shitty OC's that can become legitimate now will make me kill myself.

If Faust wanted then to be two singular gods she should of gone out and did that

The words "two regal sisters" and making one of them younger sort of shoots down that idea

Siblings imply that they have parents having one of them younger implies that it was not a random chance of a Peg and Uni having a hybrid baby

We now have Candace what implies another sister/brother and in one of the newer books Celestia has a cousin thus meaning that there is a sister/brother for Celestia and Luna mother/father

Then we have that Amulet

thus there must be a race of them.

Course Word of God states that all the Pony races rulers are Alicorns

So it still shoots down the horrible Alicorn OC

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
I found the reason why Twilight has wings. link

I would rather not see twi as an alicorn. i'd rather see the cmc get their cutie marks first

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff