Omnipresent Loiterer

11,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
- ToxicNinja78 -
Silvia Crow
tango_tootie
Relax twilights just geting an episode where her fanfic about her oc becomes canon. lol

But honestly its not that big of a deal. Just wait and see what happens.
whee

I can see it now.

End of Season 3.

"So, what do you think of my fan fiction?" -Derpy Hooves

Yes, all of Season 3 was Ms. Hooves' fanfic.

Oh my god. I can totally picture that. It's so cute.

Or, better yet, they dream-cut (via wavyness) to a young lady with white and teal hair reading from a laptop.

"So Bonnie, what do you think of my fan fic?"
"It's...nice Lyra..."

Bonus points if it's live action.

Blessed Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
You know, I really wish people would be more respectful toward anti-spoiler methods. You guys did this same thing with the Discord reformation. It seriously kills the buzz of waiting for the next episode.

...But since it's already been long spoiled, I'll give my opinion on it, thus far, regardless.

Everyone is saying that this is "the end", or that "it will suck", or whatever. But how can you be so sure? Just because there's some massive change, doesn't mean it's going to be bad. Things change, sometimes, and stories have to evolve. Especially between seasons on a successful TV show. Give it time, and see where it goes. You never know. Maybe Hasbro has some good ideas in the works, for this.

I distinctly remember when Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker was announced to be cell shaded and cartoonish, rather than an update to the "realistic" appearance of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, people flipped their s**t! In fact, people were already calling the game "the worst in the franchise", before it even released, and boycotting it, and just generally putting it down.

...But once it released, all the critics were silenced. As it turns out, they anticipated the worst, but were sorely mistaken. What they got was a game that had no shortage of fun factor, despite the ill prejudgment toward the visuals.

My point? Shut the hell up. All of you.

Doting Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
black_wing_angel

Everyone is saying that this is "the end", or that "it will suck", or whatever. But how can you be so sure? Just because there's some massive change, doesn't mean it's going to be bad.

The Zerg Swarm came, as was foretold.

While it is a mostly-unforeseen change, I think a lot of people here aren't being sincere about thinking the show will go downhill because of it.

...I tell myself that because it helps me sleep at night.

And the Protoss, firstborn of the gods, rose to fight them.
Silvia Crow
- ToxicNinja78 -
Silvia Crow
tango_tootie
Relax twilights just geting an episode where her fanfic about her oc becomes canon. lol

But honestly its not that big of a deal. Just wait and see what happens.
whee

I can see it now.

End of Season 3.

"So, what do you think of my fan fiction?" -Derpy Hooves

Yes, all of Season 3 was Ms. Hooves' fanfic.

Oh my god. I can totally picture that. It's so cute.

Or, better yet, they dream-cut (via wavyness) to a young lady with white and teal hair reading from a laptop.

"So Bonnie, what do you think of my fan fic?"
"It's...nice Lyra..."

Bonus points if it's live action.

That could work too. Although, personally, if they do end up doing that, I'd prefer Derpy. I think she needs a little love. And maybe a better voice.

Swashbuckling Gawker

I don't much care either way, as how it will effect the show is a writing thing. I just wish they hadn't spoiled it with an official announcement.

Aged Friend

4,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm okay with this.
CelestialChild
I don't much care either way, as how it will effect the show is a writing thing. I just wish they hadn't spoiled it with an official announcement.

I'm more upset with everyone here spoiling it, with threads talking about it, with titles like "ALICORN TWILIGHT CONFIRMED!"

Can't people wait for the actual episode, before talking about it?

Yes, I get that everyone's anxious to see the next episode. But WAIT FOR IT, ANYWAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff