Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miyuki Evee
AM I THE ONLY ONE OKAY WITH THIS

No. I'm fine with it.

Actually, I'm laughing at all the fans freaking out.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Child of Aura
Miyuki Evee

No. I'm fine with it.

You and me both. This is some funny stuff we're watching. So entertaining that it actually brought me out of a depressive mood that was getting at me for at least two days straight before the official announcement.
Murasaki Alien
The Child of Aura
Miyuki Evee

No. I'm fine with it.

You and me both. This is some funny stuff we're watching. So entertaining that it actually brought me out of a depressive mood that was getting at me for at least two days straight before the official announcement.

The fact that at first, the fans were all "This isn't ACTUALLY going to happen guys!" And now they're all, "Well at least it's not going to happen for THAT long!"

Unbeatable Conversationalist

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Child of Aura
Murasaki Alien
The Child of Aura
Miyuki Evee

No. I'm fine with it.

The fact that at first, the fans were all "This isn't ACTUALLY going to happen guys!" And now they're all, "Well at least it's not going to happen for THAT long!"

Denial. XD
Murasaki Alien
The Child of Aura
Murasaki Alien
The Child of Aura
Miyuki Evee

No. I'm fine with it.

Denial. XD

I said this in another thread, but I'll say it again: This video represents the Alicorn backlash. Everything burning represents the fandom, and I think it's safe to say that you and I represent the Joker.
The Child of Aura
Miyuki Evee

No. I'm fine with it.

i think the reason some are freaking out is cause a big things like this tend to be the end of the show" that's why i'm am gonk i have never watched a show that kept going after someything so big, they all just died [poof] gone never showed again not even on reruns,

Unbeatable Conversationalist

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Normally I would give my verbal input on this situation about people over reacting about a ******** children cartoon, but to many people have their jimmies in a rustle to even consider what I would have to say.

So these YouTube vids will convey my opinion for me.

Well hopefully this is going to be a temporary thing; like maybe Twilight becomes a princess but finds the extra responsibility and work is pushing her away from her friends, so she voluntarily steps down to be with her friends or something like that. I kind of find it hard to believe this will be permanent.

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OmgBomb
Well hopefully this is going to be a temporary thing; like maybe Twilight becomes a princess but finds the extra responsibility and work is pushing her away from her friends, so she voluntarily steps down to be with her friends or something like that. I kind of find it hard to believe this will be permanent.

I'm doubtful that this will be temporary. If it is it could probably last for more t han just one episode, too. Have you even NOTICED how many toys are being made for this? One of which is a complicated talking/blinking/wing flapping/rolling Alicorn Twilight that costs 50 dollars FIFTY FRAGGIN DOLLARS! Plus one pony set is going to have a unique mold design for just Twilight. If Hasbro didn't think it was a big enough thing to bank on, they wouldn't have put as much money into it as they have making exclusives just for this line. The don't make an entirely new wave of toys for something that lasted one episode. Even the Gala toy line, though small and exclusive to Target, was still a big enough event in the cartoon. The entire season built up to it... kinda...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

hnnnggg whhyyyy
the only reason i don't like it, it because her body is too damn small for huge a** wings.
But, yeah, sure. I guess every lonely girl would hope she's a princess.
Murasaki Alien
OmgBomb

I'm doubtful that this will be temporary. If it is it could probably last for more t han just one episode, too. Have you even NOTICED how many toys are being made for this? One of which is a complicated talking/blinking/wing flapping/rolling Alicorn Twilight that costs 50 dollars FIFTY FRAGGIN DOLLARS! Plus one pony set is going to have a unique mold design for just Twilight. If Hasbro didn't think it was a big enough thing to bank on, they wouldn't have put as much money into it as they have making exclusives just for this line. The don't make an entirely new wave of toys for something that lasted one episode. Even the Gala toy line, though small and exclusive to Target, was still a big enough event in the cartoon. The entire season built up to it... kinda...
Oh boy, I don't pay attention to the toys (I'm not that kind of guy) but if there's as many toys based on this as you say then Alicorn Twilight will certainly be around for a while.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Undead Spectrum
hnnnggg whhyyyy
the only reason i don't like it, it because her body is too damn small for huge a** wings.
But, yeah, sure. I guess every lonely girl would hope she's a princess.

At least the wings aren't too small for her body. With those proportions she has a better chance to actually fly. Unlike the rest of the Pegasi. Teeny wings! It really is a bit bothersome. once you get past the fact something shaped like a horse couldn't fly to begin with.
Nocturneous
I must be among the few bronies in this fandom that's not pissing their pants in frustration over this.
Me too. I mean if Hasbro feels turning Twilight into an Alicorn princess will appeal to younger girls, then that's how the cookie crumbles I guess. .-.

Though to be honest, I'd rather Twi stay the adorkable unicorn she is...I just can't really see her being a princess. >> But like I said, that's how the cookie crumbles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games