Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Cucco
I'll be watching. I still haven't seen mystery express, though. I'm a bit behind.

You're not missing much tbh. It had it's funny moments, but over all, it was a very forgettable episode.

Fashionable Bunny

I can't wait emotion_kirakira

Elysian Abomination

24,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Aven Loreli
Cucco
I'll be watching. I still haven't seen mystery express, though. I'm a bit behind.

You're not missing much tbh. It had it's funny moments, but over all, it was a very forgettable episode.

Maybe its my dislike for Pinkie Pie, but I felt the same way, not a great ep.

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Rabid-Turtle
Aven Loreli
Cucco

Maybe its my dislike for Pinkie Pie, but I felt the same way, not a great ep.

Yeah. I used to like Pinkie. A lot. As in she-was-my-favorite-at-first kind of like. But as season 1 went on, she started rubbing me wrong. But I still liked her. Then season 2 came along and, outside Baby Cakes, she has been super grating and annoying.

It's like, the writers decided to make her much more "LOL SO RANDOM" that she's entered the realm of obnoxiousness.

Elysian Abomination

24,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Aven Loreli

Yeah. I used to like Pinkie. A lot. As in she-was-my-favorite-at-first kind of like. But as season 1 went on, she started rubbing me wrong. But I still liked her. Then season 2 came along and, outside Baby Cakes, she has been super grating and annoying.

It's like, the writers decided to make her much more "LOL SO RANDOM" that she's entered the realm of obnoxiousness.

Agreed its like they stopped giving her ADHD medicine or something. I'm sure some people like it, but it gets it my nerves.

On another note I went to the grocery store to buy apples and I found a Rainbow Dash McD's keychain sitting there, that made my day,

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Rabid-Turtle
Aven Loreli

Agreed its like they stopped giving her ADHD medicine or something. I'm sure some people like it, but it gets it my nerves.

On another note I went to the grocery store to buy apples and I found a Rainbow Dash McD's keychain sitting there, that made my day,

Holy crap!! Lucky!! ;~;

None of McD's here had the stupid things, even when they advertised them on the freakin' signs. I kept getting Hello Kitties.

Elysian Abomination

24,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Aven Loreli

Holy crap!! Lucky!! ;~;

None of McD's here had the stupid things, even when they advertised them on the freakin' signs. I kept getting Hello Kitties.

That is sadness, they had the Hello Kitties toys out here around Christmas time, I remember my niece getting one. Thats false advertising for sure.
I hope the creaters trool the real roal wedding event on the show cat_rofl
W00000000000000000 4/20 and this!!! w000!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games