Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

8,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

❤ Roasting ponies and no, I don't mean actually firing up a grill and cooking them.

*I slowly take off my apron and chef hat* Kay.

Also, I really want to make a Flava Flave joke here. You know, because Roasts are yummeh and it's... well... whatever, you get the joke.

To answer some of your questions, I would roast all of the Mane 6, and my comedian name would be "Bojangles" and I would name my first official video "Clops n' Chuckles". Because I can.

Noble Phantom

*hog ties diamond tiara and trixie and throws them over a fire, slowly turning them*

What, you said it was a roast and these two all they do is boast. So grab a chair and watch them burn for these I consider the worst and they need to learn~

Trixie's magic is as flat as it gets, she surely must have bought a magic starter kit~

Ruthless Businessman

10,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Explicit Escritoire

Don't roast Rarity too much, I don't like burnt marshmallows.

Lonely Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
I would roast Flutter so hard, I'd make her CRY twisted

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some of you have little devil horns.~

Kindly Friend

Virtual Mannequin
I would roast Flutter so hard, I'd make her CRY twisted

User Image
User ImageOkay crying

Generous Informer

Why do I feel like I'd be the only one to do this in light-hearted jest...? ._.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
stickdude

Because most folks on here want to roast pinkie to see her cry. What they don't know is that I'd take her home and make her feel better.

I'd roast all of the main 6, excluding Fluttershy since she wouldn't be able to take it for a single joke.

Hilarious Genius

I'm seriously going to go make an OC now...

Or maybe I'll just change Smooth Talker's talent to stand-up.

lol

Eloquent Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Captain KyuKyu
The Roast of Celestia. Please, make it happen.

With Roastmaster, Discord!

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Corailiethe20th
stickdude

Because most folks on here want to roast pinkie to see her cry. What they don't know is that I'd take her home and make her feel better.

I'd roast all of the main 6, excluding Fluttershy since she wouldn't be able to take it for a single joke.

The point of a roast is to make fun of people in a horribly brutal way, yet not actually have any hard feelings towards them. If you go to a roast, it's because you agreed to it. You WANT to be made fun of and WANT to hear the jokes that people can make about you.

If people are misinterpreting that, then that's on them because I even defined what a roast is in the OP. It's not supposed to be malicious.

Generous Informer

Corailiethe20th
stickdude

The point of a roast is to make fun of people in a horribly brutal way, yet not actually have any hard feelings towards them. If you go to a roast, it's because you agreed to it. You WANT to be made fun of and WANT to hear the jokes that people can make about you.

If people are misinterpreting that, then that's on them because I even defined what a roast is in the OP. It's not supposed to be malicious.

Then it seems that many have completely missed the point.
I'd do some roasting myself, but I've never been good at making jokes. ^^;

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
Celestia would be able to take it in the spirit of the event, sure, but considering how people act around her, who in-universe would dare write it?

As for Pinkie Pie... hmm. Another possibility is based on her reaction to being called an out-of-control party animal...

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Corailiethe20th
stickdude

I know. You defined a roast very well in the OP. But I think some people are... not misinterpreting so much as using the roast as a cover for malicious intentions. Luckily, it would only be friends of Pinkie's, in this case, that would be allowed to make jokes.

I'd befriend her quick to get all the info I could use. Then I'd do the same with RD, that'd be SOO much fun.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Corailiethe20th
Corailiethe20th
stickdude

I know. You defined a roast very well in the OP. But I think some people are... not misinterpreting so much as using the roast as a cover for malicious intentions. Luckily, it would only be friends of Pinkie's, in this case, that would be allowed to make jokes.

I'd befriend her quick to get all the info I could use. Then I'd do the same with RD, that'd be SOO much fun.

Those who roast you can be friends, people you've worked with closely, those you have dated, etc. You don't roast them unless they agree to it, meaning that they want to hear what you can say about them. Not every person who roasts someone tells something that is actually true. You can draw from what you know about them, things you went through together, or just make s**t up on the spot. If they get upset, you're the ultimate roast master because they got pissed. Although, they're not supposed to because it's just razzing on one another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff