Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Rogue

Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
I don't know, I'd roast Pinkie Pie so bad, so, so bad.
Like so, so, so bad. emotion_donotwant

She wouldn't be able to handle it. It would destroy her!
I'm in. emotion_dowant
If the roast doesn't break her it wasn't done right.

I think I love you now ;n;

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like hated is bringing people together. emotion_brofist

Yes, yes it is.
But it's for a totally noble cause. emotion_brofist

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Equestrias Sunshine

I'm sure Celestia would take it well and It's in a joking manner only.
Captain KyuKyu
Equestrias Sunshine

I'm sure Celestia would take it well and It's in a joking manner only.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((I am in character. I know that this is all in good fun.)

Supportive Seeker

Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

I'm in. emotion_dowant

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it looks like hated is bringing people together. emotion_brofist

Yes, yes it is.

It'll...build character for her. Telling her, "Every time you ramble on about something completely unrelated to anything being talked about I want to sew your mouth shut." will make her aware of her shortcomings and stop being as annoying. If not we could just do more roasts. twisted

Diamond Rogue

Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

I'm in. emotion_dowant

Yes, yes it is.

It'll...build character for her. Telling her, "Every time you ramble on about something completely unrelated to anything being talked about I want to sew your mouth shut." will make her aware of her shortcomings and stop being as annoying. If not we could just do more roasts. twisted

I just wanna tell her so many things, but the most important one is "Bro, no one is going to be your friend. Some people might even hate you, but because you force them to be your friends, they just go with the flow. God, stop it. And please don't go insane, you look creepy when you do that"

emotion_dowant
Isn't it adorably pathetic how Spike fawns over Rarity?? There are some ponies that think that Spike doesn't have an identity crisis, but I think it's pretty clear that he doesn't behave like a dragon what with his love of flashy gemstones and eagerness to bang a white chick is clear that he thinks that he's a black man. I haven't seen someone so eager to ******** a horse since I worked at a farm in Alabama.

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Eeyup
Isn't it adorably pathetic how Spike fawns over Rarity?? There are some ponies that think that Spike doesn't have an identity crisis, but I think it's pretty clear that he doesn't behave like a dragon what with his love of flashy gemstones and eagerness to bang a white chick is clear that he thinks that he's a black man. I haven't seen someone so eager to ******** a horse since I worked at a farm in Alabama.

User Image

burning_eyes

Supportive Seeker

Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

Yes, yes it is.

I just wanna tell her so many things, but the most important one is "Bro, no one is going to be your friend. Some people might even hate you, but because you force them to be your friends, they just go with the flow. God, stop it. And please don't go insane, you look creepy when you do that"

emotion_dowant

Yes! All of that.

Diamond Rogue

Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

Yes, yes it is.

emotion_dowant

Yes! All of that.

User Image

This plan is so fabulous!
So, apparently we can roast OC's.

I'm going to see if I won't be so straight forward.
Alright, let's try this -

Alicorn OC's are for faggots.

Wait, s**t....

Supportive Seeker

Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

Yes, yes it is.

emotion_dowant

Yes! All of that.

User Image

And next on the list: RARITY

Diamond Rogue

Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

Yes, yes it is.

emotion_dowant

Yes! All of that.

User Image

;n;

I will try to get through it without minding it.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
Chain Algorithm
So, apparently we can roast OC's.

I'm going to see if I won't be so straight forward.
Alright, let's try this -

Alicorn OC's are for faggots.

Wait, s**t....

Lmfao.. x'D;

Supportive Seeker

Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue
Gundamu
Dolce Rogue

emotion_dowant

Yes! All of that.

User Image

;n;

I will try to get through it without minding it.

Some jokes would be "You're coat isn't white. You just cake on a ton of makeup and call it a day!"
That or something really dirty. Oh, if someone like Jim Norton could roast her...

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100

Let's hear it for our cracker jack captain of the guard, who is famous for having the most powerful defensive spell ever... Hey, uh, Shining-- You know, usually you're supposed to put the big wall up BEFORE the enemy gets inside of the city. You know, that way you can take care of things prior to your fiance being kidnapped and thrown into underground caves.

You know, he is a good family stallion, though. He and Twilight are REALLY, REALLY close. I mean, seriously, I mean they are VERY, VERY close.

I wasn't always Twilight's foalsitter, but her parents wouldn't let Shining watch her anymore after they found a photo album labelled, "Bath Time For Twilight" under his bed. (Pause for the uncomfortable laughter.)

Oh, don't give me that! Nothing happened; He doesn't have a p***s. Let me tell ya, there's nothing like a creepy, overprotective brother to turn a little sister into a Celestia carpet muncher.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff