Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which color schemes do you like to use for your pony OC/FC?

Neutral Colors 0.18002628120894 18.0% [ 137 ]
Cool Colors 0.2969776609724 29.7% [ 226 ]
Analogous Colors 0.084099868593955 8.4% [ 64 ]
Warm Colors 0.19842312746386 19.8% [ 151 ]
Complementary Colors 0.24047306176084 24.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 761 ]

Barking Cat

13,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Beloved Conversationalist

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Eizoryu
*rollroll*

So... Hope everyone had a wonderful Chrismahannukwanzaa-whatever-you-may-celebrate and a good New Year's Eve. xD

I'm pretty sure I'll be expecting another little one this year, late summer/early fall. Hoping for a boy, and for the same excellent health that we got with Ellie, regardless.
I think I only have three arts to finish for other people, two of them art trades and one a paid commission.

Seeing an increase in vampire pony art on dA, some of which are 'hipster' claims ("vampony before it was cool" ). Got the idea to make a similar group-art of my own vampire ponies, or something like that. Thinking about doing some interactions between the actual vampire ponies and my personal characters I ponified, too. And also about redesigning Sanguine Storm, my vampiric pegasus. I'm not happy with her mane/tail anymore. I'm disliking the random streaks; gonna treat it more like Twilight's streaks.

*rolls back out to give daughter a bath*

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! This is awesome!

I can't with to see your revised and new work. Oh yes I understand the "beast called natural curls" yup.
Crinis
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! This is awesome!

I can't with to see your revised and new work. Oh yes I understand the "beast called natural curls" yup.
Bit of a late response, but thanks! biggrin Already this time around is SO different from when I was pregnant with Ellie. x_x Day-to-day mundane cravings, bloat, fiercer morning sickness especially when I don't eat every couple of hours... It's not too bad, but it's different!

Here's the versions of Sanguine:
Initial rendition
Revamp

And then I did one of those "Draw It Again!" memes. x3

And also! Dat feel when someone whose work you admire, likes pieces of your work enough to add them to their favorites. emotion_kirakira Le-surmulot of dA has a really nice style that helped influence my movement towards a slightly more realistic portrayal of the ponies, and she liked a couple of my vampire pony pieces. <3
Bumping this back up because of a hateful little troll filling up the front page with his negativity.

Any of y'all see any "MLP sucks parts I-XXXV", contact a mod about it, pls?
Eizoryu
Bumping this back up because of a hateful little troll filling up the front page with his negativity.

Any of y'all see any "MLP sucks parts I-XXXV", contact a mod about it, pls?

Problem, Brony?

Newbie Noob

5,950 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I Am Princess Trollestia
le post of

le century

le french words

VOMITS
VOMIT FILLS ROOM