Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which color schemes do you like to use for your pony OC/FC?

Neutral Colors 0.18002628120894 18.0% [ 137 ]
Cool Colors 0.2969776609724 29.7% [ 226 ]
Analogous Colors 0.084099868593955 8.4% [ 64 ]
Warm Colors 0.19842312746386 19.8% [ 151 ]
Complementary Colors 0.24047306176084 24.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 761 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 386 387 388 > >> >>> »|

Greedy Prophet

I have a question about Trail Blazer.

Would a zebra pony with an Aussie accent be pants on head retarded or just pure amazing?

She's a loud pony, and tends to get a little too friendly with everyone she meets. Especially tourists. I just can't imagine her without it.

I mean, I could, if it was really stupid.

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Crusader Gio
Captain KyuKyu
Crusader Gio

Doing that might make her bit extravagant....
sweatdrop

Really?
I mean, it was going to be like...a weather-pony night shift sort of thing...rearranging the stars instead of the clouds and stuff... sweatdrop

Maybe make another OC who does that star moving thing. Also, can't things out of atmosphere only be moved by magic?

Cute Girl

Captain KyuKyu
Crusader Gio
Captain KyuKyu
Crusader Gio

sweatdrop

Really?
I mean, it was going to be like...a weather-pony night shift sort of thing...rearranging the stars instead of the clouds and stuff... sweatdrop

Maybe make another OC who does that star moving thing. Also, can't things out of atmosphere only be moved by magic?

True, true.
But hey! Now I can move that plan into an idea for a new OC since I am in need of making more for some reason! 3nodding

*hastily scribbles down ideas in sketchpad*

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Crusader Gio
Captain KyuKyu
Crusader Gio
Captain KyuKyu
Crusader Gio

sweatdrop

Really?

True, true.
But hey! Now I can move that plan into an idea for a new OC since I am in need of making more for some reason! 3nodding

*hastily scribbles down ideas in sketchpad*

Good luck~
I've been putting this off for quite some time but.. can I have some input on the designs of my ponysona and pumpkin spice?

My Ponysonas cutie mark is the Taurus zodiac sign. Her special talent is going to have something to do with astrology. I plan on changing her hair style a bit (No ponytail and maybe having a May birth month flower in her hair) but that's about it.

Pumpkin Spice is a earth pony farmer. Her special talent is growing vegetables. (Or something to do with pumpkins. Not sure yet.) I plan on changing her hair to make her look less like fluttershy and cutting down the colors to 2-3 instead of 4.

Any input? Questions? Concerns?

Greedy Prophet

baby koi
I've been putting this off for quite some time but.. can I have some input on the designs of my ponysona and pumpkin spice?

My Ponysonas cutie mark is the Taurus zodiac sign. Her special talent is going to have something to do with astrology. I plan on changing her hair style a bit (No ponytail and maybe having a May birth month flower in her hair) but that's about it.

Pumpkin Spice is a earth pony farmer. Her special talent is growing vegetables. (Or something to do with pumpkins. Not sure yet.) I plan on changing her hair to make her look less like fluttershy and cutting down the colors to 2-3 instead of 4.

Concearning your adorable pumpkin OC: I love her mane colors. I love them to death. ;_;
Her body blinds me though. Any reason its so dark? if you toned it down a bit it'd be more tolerable.
I love her color scheme other wise.

As for your ponysona? I like her. She's cute. <3
One and Nineteen More
baby koi

Concearning your adorable pumpkin OC: I love her mane colors. I love them to death. ;_;
Her body blinds me though. Any reason its so dark? if you toned it down a bit it'd be more tolerable.
I love her color scheme other wise.

As for your ponysona? I like her. She's cute. <3

Ahh, sorry about that. My laptops colors are a bit off.. I meant to make it a more medium brown. Would you mind giving me some swatches of a nice medium brown color to use? If its not too much trouble.

Thank you for the positive feedback ; w; <3

Greedy Prophet

baby koi

How about something like this? If you don't think so, I can try again. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, this is hands down the cutest pony I have ever seen.
heart
One and Nineteen More
baby koi

heart
oh gosh thank you ewgweg ; v; I see a few colors on there that would look fabulous on her.
I planned her in my head for about two weeks before finding a base and trying to show her how I see her in my head.. it took lots of trial and error. x ux I am very proud of her, though. Shes probably one of my favorite ocs. I feel like I need to change something on her to make her look less like fluttershy but I'm not exactly sure what to change.. v uv;;

Greedy Prophet

baby koi
One and Nineteen More
baby koi

heart
oh gosh thank you ewgweg ; v; I see a few colors on there that would look fabulous on her.
I planned her in my head for about two weeks before finding a base and trying to show her how I see her in my head.. it took lots of trial and error. x ux I am very proud of her, though. Shes probably one of my favorite ocs. I feel like I need to change something on her to make her look less like fluttershy but I'm not exactly sure what to change.. v uv;;

She is something to be proud of. She's very cute, and her talent is fitting.

Her mane, I think, is completely fine.
The curl reminds me of a pumpkin's stem, very fitting. While it is similar to Fluttershy's hair, its missing the back / other half and has multiple colors so I think its fine. c:
With how it is it reminds me of a mohawk thats elongated and to the side, actually.

I do agree something about her tail reminds me too much of Fluttershy. Maybe its the length? Why don't you try shortening it like her mane? c:
One and Nineteen More
baby koi
One and Nineteen More
baby koi

heart

She is something to be proud of. She's very cute, and her talent is fitting.

Her mane, I think, is completely fine.
The curl reminds me of a pumpkin's stem, very fitting. While it is similar to Fluttershy's hair, its missing the back / other half and has multiple colors so I think its fine. c:
With how it is it reminds me of a mohawk thats elongated and to the side, actually.

I do agree something about her tail reminds me too much of Fluttershy. Maybe its the length? Why don't you try shortening it like her mane? c:

hmm yes actually I think she'd look a lot better with a shorter (and possibly curlier) tail.
When I was comparing the two images in sai I realized that your version is lighter! /facepalm I was wondering why it looked better/different to me.. mm yes I actually love how she looks with those colors compared to how she was. I might lighten up her body a tiny bit more but I'm actually really happy with her colors right now ~
ahh thank you so much for you help heart
Home from work time to work on my Alicorn.
I have maybe two colour ideas that might possibly both look like s**t so I'll post up a few colour variations and get opinions on them when I'm done.

Also Pumpkin Spice is ******** adorable.
I kind of like the darker brown, maybe not that dark but it works really well with her hair and name and talent and stuff.

Desirable Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-lurks-~

-~--~-
I can't colour schemes tonight.
I'm gonna go crawl into a hole and die forever.
cry

What goes with blonde.

Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
One and Nineteen More
I have a question about Trail Blazer.

Would a zebra pony with an Aussie accent be pants on head retarded or just pure amazing?

She's a loud pony, and tends to get a little too friendly with everyone she meets. Especially tourists. I just can't imagine her without it.

I mean, I could, if it was really stupid.

I don't see how it could be retarded. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces