Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which color schemes do you like to use for your pony OC/FC?

Neutral Colors 0.18002628120894 18.0% [ 137 ]
Cool Colors 0.2969776609724 29.7% [ 226 ]
Analogous Colors 0.084099868593955 8.4% [ 64 ]
Warm Colors 0.19842312746386 19.8% [ 151 ]
Complementary Colors 0.24047306176084 24.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 761 ]

Interesting Lunatic

Eizoryu
That Scruffy Mule
Eizoryu
What about AF for tips?

I don't know enough about using it to know what it is I'm doing wrong. Might be holding it too hard. Might be the muscles just aren't used to moving quite that way. Might be horrible incurable hand cancer. Honestly have no idea. Settles down soon enough with a little stretching out though.
Never really been in there, to be honest. Dunno how generous people tend to be. xD All I really feel like doing, I guess, are things like this and this. Just digital pencil and flat colors, preferably pony or some critter from the FiM world.

Hrm... Might just be 'cause it's not something you do often, I reckon. I remember my hand hurting while I was getting used to my tablet. I just kept using it instead of my mouse for navigation and for non-art-related tasks, and my hand learned how hard it really needed to hold the pen after that.

I dunno. It's been a few years since I got mine, and it's been like riding a bike, as the adage goes.
Look for threads with "offering tips!". Most folks are in there because they're flat broke though.

Yeah, I probably just need to spend more time getting used to it.
That Scruffy Mule
Eizoryu
Look for threads with "offering tips!". Most folks are in there because they're flat broke though.

lol Yeah. And I dunno if I feel like doing art for free. *shrug* I'll figger somethin' out.

Interesting Lunatic

Mum's stealing the computer, so I'm off for the night.
Toodles.
Eizoryu
Captain KyuKyu
Funnily enough, I had just grabbed that from an earlier page. lol I are neenja. Move quick, move quiet, strike, then gone. I think I might be a little loopy from being inside all day today. >.>;;

horror story girl
Yo, here's the prelim sketch. I included your original color swatches (as close as I could) as well as Kyu's suggested swatches so we could all see how they play up against each other as they would on the character.

User Image

i love it so far! biggrin

Shirtless Gawker

Eizoryu
That Scruffy Mule
Eizoryu

lol Yeah. And I dunno if I feel like doing art for free. *shrug* I'll figger somethin' out.

Well if I could persuade you I would gladly pay a good 50k for any art of my OC. I would love to see how you draw her, you have great art!
horror story girl
Good! Now, one question for ya before I go and line/color. The tips of her mane are that cyan color, right? Going about one-third to halfway up from the bottom?

William Sstrider
Aww, thanks for the kind words! :3 Just quote me with my order form code over in the MLP: ASC. 3nodding My slot's empty right now.
EDIT: I just got an order, so you might have a bit of a wait, depending on how well my muse is working today.

Hilarious Genius

OCs, man. If it's good, let me praise it. If it's bad, let me troll you.

JK.

JK about the JK.

Interesting Lunatic

Really freakin' cold today.
Might arts a bit tonight, we'll see.

Interesting Lunatic

Scruff has a bored.

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
That Scruffy Mule
Scruff has a bored.

Then scruff better get a board
emotion_awesome

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Miss Sing No
OCs, man. If it's good, let me praise it. If it's bad, let me troll you.

JK.

JK about the JK.

That's exactly what we do.
ninja

Interesting Lunatic

Captain KyuKyu
That Scruffy Mule
Scruff has a bored.

Then scruff better get a board
emotion_awesome
Or go to bed.
AH'M OUT
Eizoryu
horror story girl
Good! Now, one question for ya before I go and line/color. The tips of her mane are that cyan color, right? Going about one-third to halfway up from the bottom?

William Sstrider
Aww, thanks for the kind words! :3 Just quote me with my order form code over in the MLP: ASC. 3nodding My slot's empty right now.
EDIT: I just got an order, so you might have a bit of a wait, depending on how well my muse is working today.

i would like to have her mane colored like vinyl's as well, but if the tips are cyan instead thats cool

Amorous Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150

Interesting Lunatic

Awake.
Probably gonna' play me some fishing today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff