Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which color schemes do you like to use for your pony OC/FC?

Neutral Colors 0.18002628120894 18.0% [ 137 ]
Cool Colors 0.2969776609724 29.7% [ 226 ]
Analogous Colors 0.084099868593955 8.4% [ 64 ]
Warm Colors 0.19842312746386 19.8% [ 151 ]
Complementary Colors 0.24047306176084 24.0% [ 183 ]
Total Votes:[ 761 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387 388 > >> >>> »|

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Devoted Consumer

Captain KyuKyu

I might be able to be a helper for design.
I log on gaia at least twice a day smile

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
stray pet

Next time please PM that info to me. If you can edit it out of your post.

And I'll add you to the list.

Dangerous Lunatic

You are awesome. This needs to be a sticky. Nao.

Anyway, I don't have any finished OCs, but I do still need ponypony help

I would love someone's advice to better a couple of ponies I'm in the process of making. I am NOT finished, so please, be as harsh as you wish. In fact, that's what I want. I love pain and degradation I'm doing my best to avoid Sue-dom, sooo....yea, help is appreciated.
User Image
YES, the ponies were made with Pony Creator (generalzoi). NO, this pic is not what I'm planning on using. For anything. This is just a cheap MS Paint job I'm using as a place holder before I actually get around to drawing something. Also, I didn't really notice this till after I put this pic together, but it looks like they might be a couple or something, which was not at all my intention. They're just friends. Js.

On the left is Silvershine, on the right is Lightning Flash.
Silver's special talent is playing the Hammered Dulcimer. She loves music and playing the dulcimer more than anything. She's outgoing, but tends to avoid larger groups. She's also kind of absent-minded, and will run into people and things while walking/flying. She's a terrible speller, and, for some reason, she hates squirrels. Now, her colour scheme is what's worrying me. I realize it's much darker than the average MLP pony. However, I just can't bring myself to change it. I chose that colour scheme for no other reason than loving it. Seriously, I adore how purple, black, and grey look together, idk why, I just do.

Flash's special ability is...I don't know, that's one of the things I was hoping to get suggestions on. I'm really leaning on the idea that he's good at/enjoys flying during storms, but maybe someone else has a better idea. Anyway, he's a dorky guy who likes to joke around all the time. Problem is, he can never take anything or anyone very seriously, which, understandably, upsets people sometimes. He barely passed regular and flight school because, though he has no problem flying, he would never pay attention in class. Now, my only problem with him is his wings. I realize they are dragonfly wings, which could be considered a mary-sue trait. I was just messing around with pony creator when I saw these, and I just really liked the idea of Flash having dragonfly wings. It kinda went with my idea of flying during storms. Dragonfly wings would allow him to hover and dart around with ease, which would make sense as to his special talent. He's not supposed to be a super-spectacuawseomebadassest fast flyer, just good at darting side to side.

Again, I want harsh feedback. I crave it. I know how annoying it is to deal with other people's mary-sues, and I also realize how easy it is to make one without noticing. As I said, these aren't done, so hopefully, with your advice, the finished product will be a great improvement.

Greedy Prophet

Yay, its open! heart

If anyone is wondering what I can do for you, I can:

Draw your descriptions of your pony if you are without a reference.
Vector your pony (I better be in love with you.)
Doodle varients of your ideas, to give you more choices and styles.
Color up your pony to show you different colors.
Regularly draw it. (More likely than vectoring)
Hot dang bby.
I'm actually going to get some advice on my SHINY NEW ALICORN OC. emotion_awesome
After I call expedia and do work s**t and attempt to not kill myself in the process. emotion_facepalm

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
dahliapetal26

Let me be the first to be rough then. No hard feelings, love hurts.
*Ahem*

The color schemes are s**t. s**t. You should be ashamed of yourself!
*Slaps*

Anyway for the mare I'd go with a brighter pastel color scheme. Like pastel purple and light grey on the mane. The colt looks fine just the eye color doesn't really match.

Dangerous Lunatic

Captain KyuKyu
dahliapetal26

Let me be the first to be rough then. No hard feelings, love hurts.
*Ahem*

The color schemes are s**t. s**t. You should be ashamed of yourself!
*Slaps*

Anyway for the mare I'd go with a brighter pastel color scheme. Like pastel purple and light grey on the mane. The colt looks fine just the eye color doesn't really match.

*facepalm* I just realized the colts eyes were green. My god, I'm an idiot. Or blind. Probably both.

Anyway, yeah, it was mainly the mare I was worried about cry goddammit, I love that colour scheme. Oh well, brb. I'll try again.

Greedy Prophet

dahliapetal26
I adore how purple, black, and grey look together, idk why, I just do.

You're in luck! You can have all those colors. Just need to tone it down a bit.
I doodled some circles in different tones of grey, purple, and black. They're dark, really light, and inbetween. You have to decide if you like the brighter tones, the neutral, the pale ones, or the one you have.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Straight black isn't good in the pony universe, and its really hard to keep the color but tone it down.
Look at Octavia, she has a good scheme going on.

She has "black" hair that isnt' blinding and purple eyes that are easy on, well, the eyes.

Questionable Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
le post of

le century

le french words
Holy ********. I just got put through to some guy with the SLEAZIEST southern black dude voice. Who kept saying "Mmhmm, Miss, I'm gonna help you out don't you worry." put me through to some chick who basically just screamed "CAN I GET YOUR NAME" and then hung up on me. emotion_facepalm

WOOOORRRRKKK. emotion_facepalm

Anywho.
This is some ******** alicorn I dunno.
I don't know what I'm gonna ACTUALLY name her.
She's blonde I've decided that far colour scheme wise.
She's a little slow, because I'd imagine if your horn grew inward it'd effect your brain slightly, she's not flat out stupid though.
She's really happy, and kind all the time, and she has a really overactive imagination.
I've kind of thought of making her a writer, of screenplays, since she'd fit in well with my other OC.
These are about all the ideas I've got.

Aged Poster

Megalo Dawn
Holy ********. I just got put through to some guy with the SLEAZIEST southern black dude voice. Who kept saying "Mmhmm, Miss, I'm gonna help you out don't you worry." put me through to some chick who basically just screamed "CAN I GET YOUR NAME" and then hung up on me. emotion_facepalm

WOOOORRRRKKK. emotion_facepalm

Anywho.
This is some ******** alicorn I dunno.
I don't know what I'm gonna ACTUALLY name her.
She's blonde I've decided that far colour scheme wise.
She's a little slow, because I'd imagine if your horn grew inward it'd effect your brain slightly, she's not flat out stupid though.
She's really happy, and kind all the time, and she has a really overactive imagination.
I've kind of thought of making her a writer, of screenplays, since she'd fit in well with my other OC.
These are about all the ideas I've got.

Only Alicorn OC that I like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff